6 years without the Iceman: Do you miss Chuck Liddell?

When he fought sub par fighters he was good.

When he fought good fighters he got KTFO.

He sure was involved in great fights though. Franklin, Rampage, Shadface, and Shogun fights were the best.

Outside of JJ, I can make this argument for any LHW. If Liddell struggled against good fighters, I'd hate to see how describe the likes of Shogun, Wand, Lil Nog, and the like who combined have a losing record in the UFC.

One of the best, and exciting fighters ever. Not many about now . He and fedor, wand, cro cop are special. Golden era, 2001,2009

No, and I have zero interest in him coming back to get KTFO'd, he's got a serious case of pugilist dementia forming as is and it's sad.

Hell yeah. He was the man and is an all time great.

I miss him, he's the fighter that got me into mma.

Bring him back to fight Fedor at a catch weight of 215lb.

wish he would have adapted to his weaknesses. He didn't have to go out like he did just because his chin was shot. He just needed to keep his hands up, try to be elusive, and even try TDs. Imagine if he turned into a GSP-like GnP guy with his power. Take em down so they can't KO him, then pound them out. But no, he had to stay the exact same careless fighter until the end.
That's a depressing thought.

every great fighter who was a true warrior and was a joy to watch is always destined to be a bum on sherdog.

6a00d8341c558f53ef01a3fcfad05e970b-500wi

SHE DOES NOT HAVE AIDS.

Haaaaa

I have to defend her honor on a weekly basis it seems. Haaa. She is semi-retired and probably getting banged into Bolivian and I absolutely hate whoever the guy is that is hitting that.
So it is just a rumor then or something? Phew... I can fap on without fear. Whoever is hitting that can't possibly last more than three seconds right? Right?!

So it is just a rumor then or something? Phew... I can fap on without fear. Whoever is hitting that can't possibly last more than three seconds right? Right?!

Even if she had Evil AIDS, I'll still Fap to her. THE BEST DAMN THREE SECONDS OF MY LIFE.

So I have been watching MMA since like 2002/2003. The very first place I saw mma not on my tv was at a video game store, where they were selling that old game on the original Xbox, UFC Tapout I think with Tito on the cover. It wasn't until 3 years later that I saw MMA being peddled to the masses when I was buying booze at a 7/11 and saw a Chuck Liddell sticker on the door. That was when it hit me that MMA was going main stream. And shit like that is what cracks me up today when people call mma a niche sport and/or say it isn't mainstream yet. There is like a 95% chance that if you are someone typing that tripe today, you wouldn't know about it if it was a niche sport. Lorenzo and Dana are largely to thank for us knowing about it today, but also to a degree Chuck played a big role bringing it out of the dark age. I wasn't the biggest fan of Chuck during his prime, and I still wish Wand had flattened him but I appreciate what he did for us. You guys should too

wish he would have adapted to his weaknesses. He didn't have to go out like he did just because his chin was shot. He just needed to keep his hands up, try to be elusive, and even try TDs. Imagine if he turned into a GSP-like GnP guy with his power. Take em down so they can't KO him, then pound them out. But no, he had to stay the exact same careless fighter until the end.

Dude he was getting KOd by Keith Jardine.

Something was wrong with his brain. He went out every single time someone tapped him.

Normal brains don't do that. If we knew more about the brain, I bet you we could find a medical problem with it that would make him unfit to fight.

For some reason, I always thought that he had the skill and physical ability to have a Fedor-like style. If he used his wrestling, his power-punch-speed, wrestling, and punching+GNP power, he could have a very dominant dynamic style. He just never put it together.

Not really as I was a couture fan back then and he knocked him out twice.

Back