5 fights to make before the end of the world

Ken/Frank
Miletich/Royce

And I don't care what any of you Carwin haters say, I've wanted Cain/Shane for a long time.

if the world ends in 9 days..

me vs anderson silva

Seriously, I'd get my butt kicked for free

The world won't end on the 21st. I guarantee. I'd bump this thread in 2 weeks. But for sure I wanna see Gilbert in the UFC vs anyone.

Say.whatever you want to reassure yourself and soothe your fears. Wanna sig Bet world isn't ending?

the fights I wanna see:
JDS v Overeem
Fedor vs Randy
Anderson vs Jones
Rory vs GSP
GSP vs Diaz
Nick Diaz vs Kampmann
Hendo vs Vitor
Bisping vs Anderson
Roy Nelson vs Overeem
BJ(A few fights ago, before he got tired) vs Aldo
Bendo vs Alvarez
Gilbert vs Frankie
Anderson vs Overeem
Cormier vs JBJ

Jones teamed with mighty mouse
Vs
Stephen Struve teamed with Ian McCall

Don fry vs Randy Couture
Anderson vs Jones
Jones vs JDS
Jacare Vs Roger Gracie
Aldo vs Pettis.

Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva. For no other reason than to see if Nick has the nads to talk shit to Anderson Silva. It would be hilarious to see Silva deliver a Stockton slap to Nick's head...

Silva by KO.

BTW, I'm a big fan of both.

Bendo/Melendez have similar styles, id give the edge in wrestling to Bendo and the striking to Melendez and bjj is probably a tossup. It would be a very good matchup even if it wasn't for the belt, Id love to see it.

I understand Aldo vs Benson and Overeem vs JDS. But GSP vs Hendricks? Weidman-Silva? Those should be good fights, but they aren't let's move heaven and earth to make it happen type fights. Plus Lavar Johnson vs Arlovski would be a very entertaining fight, but if I had 5 days to live, wouldn't you rather watch Giant Silva fight a small bear?

but these fights -realistic ones...

one fight i'd like to see.

Lavar Johnson+Mark Hunt+Overeem+Manhoef+JDS vs Silverback gorilla.

good one?

Jds vs overeem. Anderson silva vs jon jones. Aldo vs henderson. Gsp vs anderson. Can't think of a fifth.

Fedor vs Brock in 2009

BJ vs Gil in 2009

Hughes vs Anderson in 2001

Jon Jones vs Anderson now

Hendo vs Chuck in 2006

Back