40y old retired WMMA fighter vs an internet tough guy *video.

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"The incident started when Zylinski stated on social media that “99% of women are too weak and lack the reflexes to do enough damage to stop 99% of men.”

Discuss.

I just watched the sparring not most of the talking. Mainly because even after the sparring he still didn't really get it.

It shows this stuff works!

Last edited:
Much more PC and much less controversial than the media presented it.

TL/DW: He gassed badly. Had her back in the 1st minute but couldn't do anything and went downhill fast from there.

Meh.

Wanted a brutal MMA vs troll beatdown? Check this out:
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/video-...d-and-viciously-beats-up-internet-troll-14788

That guy was a being disrespectful in the messages he was sending. That's what happens when you pick a fight with a trained fighter. He's lucky that other people were around to step in. Just total stupidity. He obviously thought his size would save him.

"I'm in good shape, I watch jiu jitsu"

Not how this works buddy lol

BTW the "get a gun" advice that they BOTH agreed on is good only for the US. It's not as easy to get one in Europe and there are more restrictions on how and when you can use it.

So for Europeans I would recommend carrying a Kubotan (self-defense keychain weapon), Yawara or something similar apart from your martial arts training. They are 100% legal and improve your chances tremendously. Always better to strike with something in your hand, instead of an empty hand. Pen, flashlight, rock, whatever.

"I'm in good shape, I watch jiu jitsu"

Not how this works buddy lol
Bruh. I just watched the last EBI. Craig Jones has nothing on me. I know a thing or two about jitz. Watch yo legs!

Says the guy who never trained before.

Much more PC and much less controversial than the media presented it.

TL/DW: He gassed badly. Had her back in the 1st minute but couldn't do anything and went downhill fast from there.

Meh.

Wanted a brutal MMA vs troll beatdown? Check this out:
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/video-...d-and-viciously-beats-up-internet-troll-14788
That shit was brutal. The soccer kick was unnecessary but I guess the dude deserved it. I wouldn't want to pick a fight with a UFC veteran.

I also think guys who try and fight MMA fighters are disturbed. There is something wrong with them. At least I believe there is. Who the hell in their right mind wants to get killed by a trained fighter.

Bruh. I just watched the last EBI. Craig Jones has nothing on me. I know a thing or two about jitz. Watch yo legs!

Says the guy who never trained before.
Remember this? :D

jesus that dude is a fucking imbesil.... so he really though he wouldve gotten the better of th efight if he was in better shape? ever thought that he gassed out like that because he is not trained to fight, what a fucking moron, the chick shouldve choke the shit out of him.

Yeah he copped out a little bit saying he lost cause of his conditioning.
He was out of gas cause he doesn't train and didn't know what to do so didn't use her energy effectively.

She wasn't out of gas because she was trained and knew when to push it.

Thus her being a trained fighter is why she won the fight , it wasn't a conditioning battle.

I just can't wrap my brain around these fucktards that think this way. Hey guess what, you're better at fighting than GSP or Mayweather or whoever the fuck? THEN GO MAKE A BUNCH OF MONEY LIKE THEY DID. If you were good enough to beat a pro fighter you'd be a pro fighter. And I realize any idiot can be a pro fighter, I'm talking specifically about the "I could take Tyson" type of idiots.

That shit was brutal. The soccer kick was unnecessary but I guess the dude deserved it. I wouldn't want to pick a fight with a UFC veteran.

I also think guys who try and fight MMA fighters are disturbed. There is something wrong with them. At least I believe there is. Who the hell in their right mind wants to get killed by a trained fighter.

There's no difference to a guy thinking he can hit a 100mph fastball from a mlb'er. Some people just think they can take pros on and that it's easy.

She should have pinned him down and pounded the living crap out od them

His original opponent was a murderer out of Portland Oregon who got hurt training for this match. Dude dodged a bullet

That was very enjoyable to watch. A lot of truths contained in this video.

Ujy9ioQ.jpg

I just can't wrap my brain around these fucktards that think this way. Hey guess what, you're better at fighting than GSP or Mayweather or whoever the fuck? THEN GO MAKE A BUNCH OF MONEY LIKE THEY DID. If you were good enough to beat a pro fighter you'd be a pro fighter. And I realize any idiot can be a pro fighter, I'm talking specifically about the "I could take Tyson" type of idiots.
23bky4.jpg

I use to think I could take Jon Jones until the Cormier fight. ....I now know I could take him

Back