4 women cops can't arrest skinny as a rail man; enough affirmative action Please & thanks

Saved the system the cost of catch & release on another arrest.

Yes, it's called officer/subject factors. Just ask @nhbbear or @Protectandserve <BC1>

What I think you are referring to are the Graham v Connor factors such as taking the incident as a whole. Size/gender of the officer or offender are a factor that allows for a greater use of force as it pertains to the 4th amendment. Also, when suspect is fighting/resisting/or fleeing and/or lesser levels of force have been or believed to be ineffective. And I haven’t yet watched the video in question-will probably edit

Edit/watched video in op. Based on the difficulty those cops were having with that guy, a higher level of force would be appropriate to one “level” above what the suspect is doing. So we are talking tasers, batons, pepper spray. However, it also matters what he was being arrested for. If it was vagrancy or drunk in public, I would argue the need or urgency to get that subject in custody is not so great that you would be able to up your force level in some areas. At my department and what I currently teach as a taser instructor, I would advise that the taser is for actively aggressive suspects. He looked mostly defensively or actively resisting arrest and at one point, he had that one cop in a sort of bulldog choke sort of thing-that would have been the perfect time for a taser.

As for the guy’s commentary, Chicago pd are not allowed to engage in foot pursuits unless it is for a violent felony and they have to have a supervisor approval.

Last edited:
What I think you are referring to are the Graham v Connor factors such as taking the incident as a whole. Size/gender of the officer or offender are a factor that allows for a greater use of force as it pertains to the 4th amendment. Also, when suspect is fighting/resisting/or fleeing and/or lesser levels of force have been or believed to be ineffective. And I haven’t yet watched the video in question-will probably edit

Edit/watched video in op. Based on the difficulty those cops were having with that guy, a higher level of force would be appropriate to one “level” above what the suspect is doing. So we are talking tasers, batons, pepper spray. However, it also matters what he was being arrested for. If it was vagrancy or drunk in public, I would argue the need or urgency to get that subject in custody is not so great that you would be able to up your force level in some areas. At my department and what I currently teach as a taser instructor, I would advise that the taser is for actively aggressive suspects. He looked mostly defensively or actively resisting arrest and at one point, he had that one cop in a sort of bulldog choke sort of thing-that would have been the perfect time for a taser.

As for the guy’s commentary, Chicago pd are not allowed to engage in foot pursuits unless it is for a violent felony and they have to have a supervisor approval.
Officer/subject factors include size, strength, experience, number of assailants, etc, when considering use of force options. For instance a 4'11 female cop would be justified in going for a tool or gun against a large male subject vs a large male cop in the same situation,

Officer/subject factors include size, strength, experience, number of assailants, etc, when considering use of force options. For instance a 4'11 female cop would be justified in going for a tool or gun against a large male subject vs a large male cop in the same situation,

Yes, but you also have to look at how the graham factors also posed the question from the scotus over “well, but what does this incident look like from the “reasonable” trained police officer.

So what we are left at is the SCOTUS states that the reasonableness of the force is based upon if placed in the same situation, would the reasonable officer do the same thing.

There are usually 7-8 factors depending on how you categorize them

Is affirmative action really to blame if Chicago doesn't have enough cops and nobody in their right mind would want to be a cop there anyway? In any event this isn't even the worst female cop video to come out of Chicago in the last month or two.

Lady in the video below shoots at someone while running away from them. Her gun jams and she doesn't have her radio to call for help. She has to use her phone to call 911 and she has zero idea how to clear the jammed pistol. She even points at a car driving by while trying to clear it.

Video is timestamped for her body cam portion and the hilarity is only a minute or two long.

this shit happens everywhere. I know a couple body builders. They can't get on fire but you got girls who can't pass the test but girl power.

There's a good thing for equal opportunity but this affirmative action rubbish just weakens everything.

Back