4 Fights Announced For UFC Fight Night: Boise Including Northcutt/Ottow & Zingano/Reneau

these fights are not thread worthy

a good job you only made 1 thread for them

This matchmaking has been shit ever since Joe Silva left. People used to complain about him but way too many times I'm seeing people with multiple losses in a row matched up with someone with multiple wins in a row. Reneau is coming off is 3-0-1 in her last 4 fights (should be 4-0-1, she got completely robbed against Evans Smith) and is matched up with Cat, who hasn't won a fight in ages and is on a 3 fight losing streak. Makes no sense at all

Pretty sure they are trying to biild reneau with a big signature win.

Scoggins vs Nurmagomedov should be exciting. Do or die fight for Zingano. Seems pretty typical for a fight night card. I'm in Boise and am excited.

Thanks for showing up and taking one for the team, Sage. Tough loss. Here's a $600,000 check and a little extra from your ol' pal Dana. Now sign here. We're pimping you out another one of our sponsors.

Strange. From everywhere I've read they're cousins. Some sources were even claiming they were brothers but that was later refuted.
Are you sure you are not mistaken Said with Omar/Umar or Abubakar?

Back