Who Wins?

• Diego Sanchez

• Mickey Gall

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The UFC continues to grant Mickey Gall his wish of fighting old, past it veterans. Every single call out goes straight to the old folks home for this guy. Can't respect it at all. Remember when he called out Dan Hardy a few months ago, who hasn't fought since 2012?

Might as well go ahead and announce him fighting Kenny Florian in April 2020 as well

Diego will actually win.

That would be awesome, but I'm not so sure about that at this stage. Diego is light years past his glory days. Guy has become a human punching bag, CTE Poster-Boy. But love that guy, and will always root for him.

interesting. old guards bj penn and now diego sanchez with winnable fights booked.

I like this fight. It will be hilarious if Gall keeps fighting legends after legends just to piss off more people.

He is young and inexperienced but kinda has a promotional push beyond his abilities just because of who he fought. I guess they won't really let him just coast around with unknown guys to get a bit of experience. Getting old guys with name recognition is probably the only chance he will have at maintaining relevance whilst being able to get fight experience.

Diego spends most of his time training some dude with downs syndrome and legit has enough brain damage to connect with him on an intellectual level.

But this is how I see that fight going;

Round 1
-Diego gets rocked and has chicken legs
-Gets the takedown anyway
-Head on chest ground and pound for the whole round

Round 2
-Same

Round 3
-Same

Diego wins via split decision and does "stroke the invisible belt around my waist" gesture.

Diego's grappling is still very good.

Can Gall KO Diego on the feet?

Will be interesting if this hits the floor.

Pretty good match up for Diego, really. I could see him UDing Gall.

Diego spends most of his time training some dude with downs syndrome and legit has enough brain damage to connect with him on an intellectual level.

But this is how I see that fight going;

Round 1
-Diego gets rocked and has chicken legs
-Gets the takedown anyway
-Head on chest ground and pound for the whole round

Round 2
-Same

Round 3
-Same

Diego wins via split decision and does "stroke the invisible belt around my waist" gesture.

“165lb title, Dana! I want my shot”

The UFC continues to grant Mickey Gall his wish of fighting old, past it veterans. Every single call out goes straight to the old folks home for this guy. Can't respect it at all. Remember when he called out Dan Hardy a few months ago, who hasn't fought since 2012?

I think Mickey Gall should fight another prospect like Carlos Newton or Matt Hughes after this.
Would definitely watch him fight Pat Miletich too.

Diego's grappling and sub-defence is still on point. That's bad for Gall. Not to mention Diego's cardio. Wasn't that long ago that Diego beat Marcin Held, people.

so... Diego is at that level now....

(was hoping for Diego Vs Perry, since Perry seem to be out of Jack/Wink now)

Gall beat Sage and CM punk. Diego might be shot but he's actually fought legit guys. 30-27 Diego.

Diego is way past his prime but his wrestling still seems on point and Gall hasn't shown he has hands. Going with Diego.

Back