tony ferguson appreciation thread

cenksinan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
yes,he makes it really hard to be a fan of his sometimes but he has one of the most entertaining style to my eyes and the sheer will power on this guy is something special.there is just no give up in him.and i think he has the best chance to beat khabib.

Tony is our hope to bring the belt back to a free country

Tony makes it extremely easy to be a fan da fuq you talkin about? LW GOAT, Just Bleed god, insane...sign me up!

wkg0z62eyvq11.jpg

yes,he makes it really hard to be a fan of his sometimes but he has one of the most entertaining style to my eyes and the sheer will power on this guy is something special.there is just no give up in him.and i think he has the best chance to beat khabib.
At least make an effort to capitalize your title you lazy bum.

Put some respek on that name.

But yes, I agree. Ferguson is a beast.

T-Ferg is the human embodiment of pure awesomeness

The boogey man looks under his bed at night for Chuck Norris. Chuck is too busy looking for Tony under his, but Tony is so bat shit crazy he never sleeps and elbows people in their dreams.

If he doesn’t get the next TS I’ll flip my Shit

(Which means nothing, but I’ll be mad).

He deserves next shot for sure.

I want him as the LW Champion!

WAR TONY YOU CRAZY MOFO ! ! !

Never in a dull fight, always forward pressure, always bloody fights. When he's hurt, he starts spinning and throwing strikes most fighters wouldn't dare to throw even when dominating...
How can you not love him as a fighter?

It bothers me that Dana hates him
Dana doesn't hate him.

He just knows guys like Khabib and Conor have way more marketing potential.

Tony will never bring in the big bucks, he's just for the hardcores.

Last edited:
The real champion. The best LW in the world. The smoothest talking, the smoothest walking son of a gun in the UFC. Antonio Ferguson bless.

I wonder what the record longest winstreak inside the UFC without fighting for the title is. Tony probably has it at 11.

The real champion. The best LW in the world. The smoothest talking, the smoothest walking son of a gun in the UFC. Antonio Ferguson bless.

Tony only got that title because Conor vacated

He was a paper champ

Khabib has better wins,
a better record,
doesn't lose rounds

Tony gets hurts every fight and has losses to cans and Micheal Johnson.

When it came to fight night, he decided to trip over a cable instead of fight Khabib.

Now his claim to fame is calling out a guy who is going to be suspended for the next year.

2nd best Tony.

Tony only got that title because Conor vacated

He was a paper champ

Khabib has better wins,
a better record,
doesn't lose rounds

Tony gets hurts every fight and has losses to cans and Micheal Johnson.

When it came to fight night, he decided to trip over a cable instead of fight Khabib.

Now his claim to fame is calling out a guy who is going to be suspended for the next year.

2nd best Tony.
He lost to MJ years ago when he had a broken arm. Khabib's lucky the cable saved his ass. Khabib had his moment to win the "belt", but now Antonio will drown Khabib. That's if Khabib wouldn't rather get his ass whooped in boxing first.

Back