If I were the UFC I would start UFC channel and say Bye bye to PPV

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If I was UFC I will charge $40 a month to get all PPV fights, events, fight nights, TUF fights, TUF shows, Realities shows, ESPN Fights and commentary shows. I will make Laura Sanko Reality show cause she is so beautiful.
This will be #1 fighting newtwork on tv. Premium stuff only

Agree?

I have no reason to disbelieve you, so I guess I agree that you would do those things.

A credible ts is my favourite kind of ts.

So kind of copying WWE then, but for four times the price, while losing all TV revenue and bearing the cost of all overheads?

Yeah, smart business.

If I was UFC I will charge $40 a month to get all PPV fights, events, fight nights, TUF fights, TUF shows, Realities shows, ESPN Fights and commentary shows. I will make Laura Sanko Reality show cause she is so beautiful.

Agree?
You'll lose money that way.

So kind of copying WWE then, but for four times the price, while losing all TV revenue and bearing the cost of all overheads?

Yeah, smart business.

No. If UFC has 2 million subscribers per month times 12 thats 24 million times 40 thats 880 million dollars. They can put ads in there and thats over a billlion or 2 billions. Think like a business guy not a pheasant sir. Thanks and like please.

I agree because it'll guarantee all my streams would be in HD

Laura Sanko Late Night After Dark Adults Only TV-MA reality show, then it's a deal.

UFC basically had FS1 and FS2 and they filled UFC Tonight with pure nonsense garbage.

Yeah lol charge $40 a month instead of $200
Haha more money that way lol!

Completely Closing themselves off from network tv will not expand the sport. The espn+ deal is short sites imo too

Charge 25 for sd stream on YouTube and 50 for hd.seems like people aren't ponying 65 bucks for ppv unless Conor or Jones is fighting.

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-max-1mb.gif

<VinceCa$h>

Completely Closing themselves off from network tv will not expand the sport. The espn+ deal is short sites imo too
Maybe they're going for the dark ages retro feel. Kicking it old school, yo.

Non-fans aren't likely to stumble upon a UFC event hidden away on some streaming platform.

Lol sometimes I won't even bother streaming an event because it was so shit.

Wouldn't be a bad idea. I think something similar DAZN deal would be ideal for the UFC. I wonder if Netflix is ever going to get into live sporting events.

Agree?

it called fight pass.

with the new ppv deal they signed it makes the ufc tons more money.

Back