Media Teammates share legends training with the monster known as Khabib

Rumour has it Habib's tears cure cancer. Too bad he's never cried.

To think that so many Colon Legionnaires thought a man who wrestles bears would struggle with a mere Dublin rat........

Always believed in Khabib. He is the one true GOAT. Keep denying greatness and he'll keep making you look like an idiot.

Rumour has it Habib's tears cure cancer. Too bad he's never cried.

Then where did the rumour come from I wonder?

tenor.gif

In Dagestani Russia, Khabib no cry tears.

Tears cry Khabib.

Not just saying this, this guy and his compadres are dangerous motherfuckers.

The idea that Conor and his Crumlin lads really thought they could go to war with these fellas in a "street" fight, is just ridiculous. The guy is threatening people's safety, their families etc. meanwhile these guys are barbarians from the mountains. One of these idiots are the type to just cut your guts out because you spoke ill of Allah. They are not to be messed with, real talk.

Jon Fitch called Conir a dead rabbit lol

Not just saying this, this guy and his compadres are dangerous motherfuckers.

The idea that Conor and his Crumlin lads really thought they could go to war with these fellas in a "street" fight, is just ridiculous. The guy is threatening people's safety, their families etc. meanwhile these guys are barbarians from the mountains. One of these idiots are the type to just cut your guts out because you spoke ill of Allah. They are not to be messed with, real talk.

Meh, over 40 guys from Conor's entourage were denied entry into the country because of there criminal past for the fight...

Didn't make it to the end, can anyone time stamp when the legends came on??

Meh, over 40 guys from Conor's entourage were denied entry into the country because of there criminal past for the fight...
I'm sure they want to tussle with Dagestanis. Right. I can get a criminal record in the next 5 mins if I want. There is nothing I can do in the next few years to make myself as badass as a mountain warrior from Dagestan.

As DC says, there are levels to this shit.

Remember DC said he once accidentally tweaked something on Khabib in training and he started getting surrounded by Degestanis and Khabib had to call them off? By instinct these guys go into warrior mode. They aren't like Conor's Crumlin thugs.

Now that Conor threatened their safety and that of their families we'll all get to see this play out and we'll see what's what and who's who in the next few months and years.

omg let the guys balls heal a little.

fuckers been hanging on them for months now.

I been watching mma for a long long time.

I have yet to see what is so special about kaboob.

omg he beat a bunch of scrubs and is undefeated.

so is ben Askren. so what??

I'm sure they want to tussle with Dagestanis. Right. I can get a criminal record in the next 5 mins if I want. There is nothing I can do in the next few years to make myself as badass as a mountain warrior from Dagestan.

As DC says, there are levels to this shit.

Remember DC said he once accidentally tweaked something on Khabib in training and he started getting surrounded by Degestanis and Khabib had to call them off? By instinct these guys go into warrior mode. They aren't like Conor's Crumlin thugs.

Now that Conor threatened their safety and that of their families we'll all get to see this play out and we'll see what's what and who's who in the next few months and years.

Could you sound more like a cuck?

Could you sound more like a cuck?
I don't know because I don't fucking have the least respect for anybody who uses that word in general speech to begin with.

But if I had to theorize I'd say yes I could. I could sound like your father while I was laying pipe all up in your mother's asshole. You should have heard that loser, bellyaching about "how come? You're supposed to love me...." Wow. Pathetic.

Apple doesn't fall far though.

I don't know because I don't fucking have the least respect for anybody who uses that word in general speech to begin with.

But if I had to theorize I'd say yes I could. I could sound like your father while I was laying pipe all up in your mother's asshole. You should have heard that loser, bellyaching about "how come? You're supposed to love me...." Wow. Pathetic.

Apple doesn't fall far though.

What are you even going on about??

Back