clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I hope he admits he lost like a true champ

tysie boy.PNG

My man already on the treadmill training for the rematch

I already made a thread about JRE with Deontay in the boxing forum

He won't but that's okay. I don't need a guy to say he lost in that situation, even if I scored the fight in favor of Fury.

He already has about 50 pre-made excuses

I scored it for Fury but the man almost killed him in the 12th round and dropped him a few rounds earlier. I could understand how he feels like he won.

this one's going to be a few hours long

I hope he admits he lost like a true champ

Its strange to see MMA people say Wilder lost. Man he KO'd Fury out cold. That would've been followed up with GnP in a fight. Yeah Fury outpointed him without damage, so what?

If you look under the table, youll find brendan schaub stroking wilders piece with his right hand and massaging the balls with his left

Last edited:
Rogan is probably smiling ear to ear. Everyone knows Joe loves the BBC.

Yeah a guy who floored his opponents twice will admit he lost...

i'm so happy that he's finally getting his recognition. if he KO's fury in the rematch he will reach crazy heights

2 KD's = Automatic win
Injured arm
Injured hand
Best Tyson fury wasn't the best Wilder
Been fighting 400 years he was tired

just some of his excuses

Its strange to see MMA people say Wilder lost. Man he KO'd Fury out cold. That would've been followed up with GnP in a fight. Yeah Fury outpointed him without damage, so what?

Why are you comparing 2 different sports? Being knocked down doesnt mean you lost if you won every other round thats not how boxing works.

Back