Social "Dirty business": Khabib "fully supports" shutting all nightclubs in Dagestan

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov has called to shut down all nightclubs in his native Dagestan, Russia, after a recent shooting slaying at a popular hotspot, the suspect of which is a former martial arts champion.

In the aftermath of the killing, Khabib reposted an Instagram video message from local philanthropist Eldar Iraziev, who implored nightclub owners in Makhachkala to shut down their "dirty businesses" and instead open up children's centers, which he would personally endorse.

In a show of solidarity, Khabib wrote: "I fully support Eldar Iraziev. A question to my fellow Dagestanis: what benefit do these night clubs bring to our society?"

In a darkly ironic twist, it has also been reported that main suspect Machaev was once coached by Khabib's father and trainer Abdulmanap.

https://www.rt.com/sport/444353-khabib-nightclub-shut-down-shooting/
-------------------------------------
I hope Dagestani nighclubs stock up on and start serving Proper 12, that would rustle Khabib's jimmies to no end :d

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -- Hunter Thompson

"Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts." -- Finley Peter Dunne

UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov has called to shut down all nightclubs in his native Dagestan, Russia, after a recent shooting slaying at a popular hotspot, the suspect of which is a former martial arts champion.

In the aftermath of the killing, Khabib reposted an Instagram video message from local philanthropist Eldar Iraziev, who implored nightclub owners in Makhachkala to shut down their "dirty businesses" and instead open up children's centers, which he would personally endorse.

In a show of solidarity, Khabib wrote: "I fully support Eldar Iraziev. A question to my fellow Dagestanis: what benefit do these night clubs bring to our society?"

In a darkly ironic twist, it has also been reported that main suspect Machaev was once coached by Khabib's father and trainer Abdulmanap.

https://www.rt.com/sport/444353-khabib-nightclub-shut-down-shooting/
-------------------------------------
I hope Dagestani nighclubs stock up on and start serving Proper 12, that would rustle Khabib's jimmies to no end :d

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -- Hunter Thompson

"Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts." -- Finley Peter Dunne

ISIS_Is_Here

If Khabib is serious about his anti-alcohol stance, he should move up in weight and smash Johnny Walker.

Good, our women Can't be Whores, like western ppl like their women to be

What benefit does talking shit about a man rules bring to you ? Not your country not your business.

That's what American Citizens said before Pearl Harbor

islam is fascism. and khabib is a islamist. if you want to change other peoples lifes because of what you believe, that makes you a fascist.

Back