Bas Rutten:"WBKFF Matchmaker Asked me if I needed to get Prostitutes for the Fighters"

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Just to let you know so you have an idea of what I was working with, in one of the first phone calls I had with him, he asked me: “Bas, weird question, do I need to get prostitutes for the fighters for after their fight”?
I said: “Yes, if you want to run the company into the ground, give them prostitutes. Come on now, I mean, we are doing bareknuckle boxing, a bunch of people are going to complain already and you want to bring in prostitutes?”
So now you know what I was dealing with"

{<jordan}

Has anyone watched one of their events? Are they entertaining? Any strategy or are they full on just bleed for the most part?

Curious in a train crash, cant look away kind of way.

Has anyone watched one of their events? Are they entertaining? Any strategy or are they full on just bleed for the most part?

Curious in a train crash, cant look away kind of way.

I watched a documentary about it featuring Bec Rawlings and a few others. I found it entertaining but I'm not sure I am ready for the actualy fights.

Link to Vice documentary(Recommended)

"Johnny you will get 50k, 50 free burgers and a 50 year old whore"

Is this the org that has bec Rawlings as a champ? Ugh

Bas already distancing himself from them lol

I used to love bas but if you listen to enough of his stories you start to see a pattern of exaggeration.

Makes me skeptical of everything he says now.

So did this org flop already? Why is Bas throwing it under the bus? What happened to that Karate org he was selling on Rogan's podcast? Randleman got robbed.

Bas should be ashamed of himself for promoting these bum fights. He had Cory Simpson (the only guy who lost to Kenneth Allen) on the main card for fucks sake. He might as well book Kenneth Allen vs Shannon Ritch for his next event.

Free prostitutes > Reebok coupons

Prostitutes' athleticism > WMMA ; they have a way better riddum

Though, not being able to have sex bareback after you fought bareknuckle, kind of ruins it.

UFC is ahead of the curve as usual: They hire them to be ring girls, and people actually think it's legitimate!

Forgot about the blow.
It's hookers AND blow for fuck sakes....rookies

Back