Let's be real right now. Jones|DC 3 needs to happen.

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is the fight that any serious fight fan should want to see. I ain't trying to say that it's 1-1 because Jones tested positive. I consider that a real loss for DC. Jones was the better man that night, period.

If this third fight happens I would consider it my favorite trilogy in MMA history. Two guys at the top of their game battling in two epic fights with some real raw emotion in both fights and throughout the fight buildups. This third fight will finally settle it for everyone regardless of who wins. If Jones wins then you can't argue with that, you just can't as he would be 3-0. If Jones wins he is the better man period. If DC wins then it proves that DC can win that fight and he'll be mentioned forever in with the GOATS (GSP, Silva, Fedor, and now DC)

That's the real fight. Let's fuckin go.

:meow:

crying_jones_queen_straight.png

giphy.gif

Jon Jones beat him 2X already ... DC doesn't deserve the trilogy

1st fight: dominant UD where Jon outstruck and even out wrestled DC
2nd fight: Jon literally knocked him senseless with the kick HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO. even told DC and DC still fell for it. out cold

yea.....................we really have a lot of questions about who wins this head to head matchup dont we

?????????????????

Jon Jones beat him 2X already ... DC doesn't deserve the trilogy
Get out of town. DC got the won the HW championship, Jones has been criticized his whole career for not moving up. Now the guy he beat twice is the HW champ. This is his fucking chance, Jones fans will never hear the end of it if he doesnt take it. Jones needs that fight more than DC so if anyone doesn't deserve it , its Jones. This is the real fight, son.

Jon already is 3-0 over DC.

i

DC-vs.-Jon-Jones.jpg

gettyimages-jon_jones-ufc214-7d85a6af-ae00-40c2-8ec8-f24a8ea2dde8.jpg

He's the better fighter.

Get out of town. DC got the won the HW championship, Jones has been criticized his whole career for not moving up. Now the guy he beat twice is the HW champ. This is his fucking chance, Jones fans will never hear the end of it if he doesnt take it. Jones needs that fight more than DC so if anyone doesn't deserve it , its Jones. This is the real fight, son.
Jon Jones is only 30, that's incredible young for the LHW/HW divisions. He has plenty of time to move up if he wants

Wanna see a Heavyweight bout between these two.. on the 2nd fight, i really feel DC was doing pretty well especially in the 1st round, his dirty boxing was accurate, even made Jones spit out his mouth guard twice.

i think DC wins it at heavyweight.

I`m down for this trilogy, these two in the second fight showed some high level mma stuff. The last time i saw something what showed these two was Machida - Shogun 1

Last edited:
DC will make excuses to avoid this by bringing up his past to cover up his double lose.

He knows very well Jones is a Kryptonite who completely outclassed and dominated him twice. Not even DC’s juiced opponents were able to do that.

i wanna see it at heavyweight.

This is the fight that any serious fight fan should want to see. I ain't trying to say that it's 1-1 because Jones tested positive. I consider that a real loss for DC. Jones was the better man that night, period.

If this third fight happens I would consider it my favorite trilogy in MMA history. Two guys at the top of their game battling in two epic fights with some real raw emotion in both fights and throughout the fight buildups. This third fight will finally settle it for everyone regardless of who wins. If Jones wins then you can't argue with that, you just can't as he would be 3-0. If Jones wins he is the better man period. If DC wins then it proves that DC can win that fight and he'll be mentioned forever in with the GOATS (GSP, Silva, Fedor, and now DC)

That's the real fight. Let's fuckin go.

:meow:

giphy.gif

Funny that the guy who won twice needs the fight more than the guy who lost twice. A lot more. <45>

As a Jon Jones fan I really don't need to see a third no real mystery left in this fight.

I think we're good
Better fights for both
We don't need to see Jones make DC cry a 3rd time.

Back