Let's be real right now. Jones|DC 3 needs to happen.

This is the fight that any serious fight fan should want to see. I ain't trying to say that it's 1-1 because Jones tested positive. I consider that a real loss for DC. Jones was the better man that night, period.

If this third fight happens I would consider it my favorite trilogy in MMA history. Two guys at the top of their game battling in two epic fights with some real raw emotion in both fights and throughout the fight buildups. This third fight will finally settle it for everyone regardless of who wins. If Jones wins then you can't argue with that, you just can't as he would be 3-0. If Jones wins he is the better man period. If DC wins then it proves that DC can win that fight and he'll be mentioned forever in with the GOATS (GSP, Silva, Fedor, and now DC)

That's the real fight. Let's fuckin go.

:meow:

It doesn't need to happen, but I would like to see it.

giphy.gif

I love Cormier and a part of me doesn't want to see this fight again cause I know that the outcome will be the same. But at the same time I do want to see the fight again. Two of the best fighters in the history of the sport fighting? How can anyone say no to that?

I ain't trying to say that it's 1-1 because Jones tested positive. I consider that a real loss for DC.

I stopped reading riiiiiiiggggghhhhttt there.

This is the fight that any serious fight fan should want to see. I ain't trying to say that it's 1-1 because Jones tested positive. I consider that a real loss for DC. Jones was the better man that night, period.

If this third fight happens I would consider it my favorite trilogy in MMA history. Two guys at the top of their game battling in two epic fights with some real raw emotion in both fights and throughout the fight buildups. This third fight will finally settle it for everyone regardless of who wins. If Jones wins then you can't argue with that, you just can't as he would be 3-0. If Jones wins he is the better man period. If DC wins then it proves that DC can win that fight and he'll be mentioned forever in with the GOATS (GSP, Silva, Fedor, and now DC)

That's the real fight. Let's fuckin go.

:meow:

If it's at heavyweight, I'm all for it. DC is better at heavyweight, period. DC probably thinks he has a better chance to beat Jon at 205 ... but I doubt it.

Its not going to happen. Jones winning again does nothing for him and DC has admitted that even if he wins he would still feel he lost the rivalry

If it's at heavyweight, I'm all for it. DC is better at heavyweight, period. DC probably thinks he has a better chance to beat Jon at 205 ... but I doubt it.

DC at HW has WAY less of a chance VS Jones. With the added weight he is just way too slow. The DC that beat Stipe would never touch Jones. It also may just be that he is getting older, but the DC from the last two fights is not beating Jones

At least DC was crying to show the true emotion of disappointment after he lost the fight, Jones was crying like a baby simply because he got caught cheating and was too mentally weak to admit the real reasons and take responsibility for his actions, again. I think a fight at heavyweight would be very interesting, if USADA do their job I believe it could be a very different fight.
Jones was crying because he is a sociopath and was faking it lol. He didn't give a shit. He probably doesn't think he did anything wrong at all.

And honestly, people are reaching with the "this fight needs to be at HW" shit because they hate Jones and hope thats a way he will lose. DC is WAY too slow at HW to beat Jones. DCs success against Jones was always using his speed to close distance and get in Jones face. He isn't doing that if he looks like he did against Stipe or Lewis

The record is 1-1-0. Its a fact, not an opinion.

No. There record on paper is 1-0 (1). They didn't give DC the win buddy lol.If you are going to call things "fact", make sure you actually know how records work. 1-1-0 means DC beat Jones lol

And if DC says he lost both fights, who are you to say DC is wrong? No matter what it says on paper (and it doesn't say 1-1 you dumb ass haha) its a fact that Jones knocked DC out cold

TBH I want to see Jonny vs any HW first, there is a reason he cheats so much…he's scared.

Oh wow, you went full retard. I already edited my post and fixed the dash that i misplaced. I know what a no contest is. You seem to think its a loss dumb ass.

No. There record on paper is 1-0 (1). They didn't give DC the win buddy lol.If you are going to call things "fact", make sure you actually know how records work. 1-1-0 means DC beat Jones lol

And if DC says he lost both fights, who are you to say DC is wrong? No matter what it says on paper (and it doesn't say 1-1 you dumb ass haha) its a fact that Jones knocked DC out cold

Oh wow, you went full retard. I already edited my post and fixed the dash that i misplaced. I know what a no contest is. You seem to think its a loss dumb ass.

Me and DC think its a loss. But i guess you would know better then DC right?

And don't try and save face and pretend like you put the dash in the wrong spot. You put 1-1-0 because TS said "I ain't trying to say that it's 1-1". You called out TS for saying they were not 1-1. Its a fact that they are NOT 1-1, so your first comment shows you are lying

It sucks because if it does happen there's a good chance Jones uses drugs to enhance his performance again.

What? I called out TS because he said they are both losses. The second one was a no contest. That has been my argument my whole time.
DC can believe what he wants but it wasnt a loss it was a no contest. Thats not a lie its a fact. Get over it.

Me and DC think its a loss. But i guess you would know better then DC right?

And don't try and save face and pretend like you put the dash in the wrong spot. You put 1-1-0 because TS said "I ain't trying to say that it's 1-1". You called out TS for saying they were not 1-1. Its a fact that they are NOT 1-1, so your first comment shows you are lying

Get out of town. DC got the won the HW championship, Jones has been criticized his whole career for not moving up. Now the guy he beat twice is the HW champ. This is his fucking chance, Jones fans will never hear the end of it if he doesnt take it. Jones needs that fight more than DC so if anyone doesn't deserve it , its Jones. This is the real fight, son.
Dc not legit champ. Bruh. Ducker. Jones always prepared to kill. Dc cherry picker.at least Jones is fighting gus.

You think saying "period" repeatedly compensates for a lack of justification for your claims?

Back