The MMA Beat asks the most important question of our time

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

timestamped.

So how which would you gentlemen prefer?

If I had the sword it would go from By ballsack right around to my ballsack. So the damage...

Tonight I'm joined by the man in the hat, the man with the shirt, the man with the buttplug and a chick with a dick.

Is the damage in Chinese symbols? If so that. Maybe tribal around it too.

The sword, super easy choice. It looks silly, but The Damage is just offensively bad.

was hoping to get a Cozad update

leaving sad

I don’t care for tattoos so neither
the thing about tattoos is one day you say you don't care for tattoos and then at some point in the future you realize you'd be a lot happier with a specific tattoo, a tattoo that YOU reallly reallyyy reallly reaaalllly like, and you get it.

what i'm saying is: everyone who's ever gotten a tattoo, at one point said they'd never get one. but there's a reason so many people have em. don't knock it till you've tried it pretty boy

but it looks like a dick.
If it was a tattoo of an actual dick then maybe it would be worse than the damage. An ambigiously phallic sword is not quite the same.

If it was a tattoo of an actual dick then maybe it would be worse than the damage. An ambigiously phallic sword is not quite the same.
Anything's phallic if you try hard enough

With The Damage you could always tattoo the words 'is done' underneath and turn it into one of those big ironic conversation starters. Or not.

Anyway. I want to see Danny Segura with a single black tear inked under one of his sad gypsy eyes.

Back