Yair and Zombie still holding hands after the fight...

DaPhillirican

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
DrxZo04UUAM57jB.jpg

War to one of the best fights of the year!

Omg so cute

Crazy fight with an even crazier ending.

Both guys deserve 100k bonuses for that war.

There must be something going on between the two , they kept hugging each other at intervals

<LatsRickStory>

But honestly , amazing war with an unforgettable finish.

DrxZo04UUAM57jB.jpg

War to one of the best fights of the year!
Definitely should be KO of the year imo.......is their a better KTFO than tha one Yaír landed so far this year?

Also, awesome to see two warriors embracing after they nearly killed each other lol. How can one not love MMA!!!!

Definitely should be KO of the year imo.......is their a better KTFO than tha one Yaír landed so far this year?

Also, awesome to see two warriors embracing after they nearly killed each other lol. How can one not love MMA!!!!

I'm willing to bet this gets KO of the year. Just the fact that it happened at literally the last second will make it so.

I'm willing to bet this gets KO of the year. Just the fact that it happened at literally the last second will make it so.
That also Was fkng unreal. 1 fkng second lol

Crazy fight with an even crazier ending.

Both guys deserve 100k bonuses for that war.
With what the UFC brass makes in total for shows like last night...that fight in particular makes me believe those 2 deserved 500k a peice, but we all know how DFWhite likes to pinch his pennies when it comes to his fighters lol

<31>

Both of them need to work on not eating strikes. It is entertaining but I cringe if they ever get matched up with someone like Stephens

Back