Yair and Zombie still holding hands after the fight...

I don't like how touchy feely these two are
There can only be one...

Andre_Fili_1024x500_1024x1024.jpg

2driasl.jpg

I miss heterosexual UFC... when the fight continues at the hospital !! Nick Diaz was never gay for Jesus !!

:meow: SQUARE UP MOTHERFUKERS !!

Yoel vs Luke was this year right? That was pretty gnarly.

Nothing more devastating than getting uppercutted to the moon and come back to earth by a kiss from this fkn monster of man
<RomeroSalute>

Good call...

Not sure about your av tho mate..
44 passes... Lol
Fair play, tables have turned a bit in the last few years, at least you’re keeping the Scousers off the top of the table...

Fair play, tables have turned a bit in the last few years, at least you’re keeping the Scousers off the top of the table...
I was there mate..
Moureen is just not the man for u*d, but God knows who's going to do a better job..
Alexis is getting 400 grand a week and seem to be a shadow of the le arse player..
And we signed Mahrez when we lost out on getting him.. What a results..

Was a decent match but I'd rather have it like 2012 when it was neck and neck. And that's because I was there when we had the likes of Lee Bradbury up front and we're shit and we knew we were..

I was there mate..
Moureen is just not the man for u*d, but God knows who's going to do a better job..
Alexis is getting 400 grand a week and seem to be a shadow of the le arse player..
And we signed Mahrez when we lost out on getting him.. What a results..

Was a decent match but I'd rather have it like 2012 when it was neck and neck. And that's because I was there when we had the likes of Lee Bradbury up front and we're shit and we knew we were..

To be honest as long as Woodward is at the helm I’m not sure it matters who the manager is, the guy is there for no other reason than he’s a Glazer yes-man, and as long as the money keeps rolling in (and these days I’m not sure we even need to win stuff to make money) nothings going to change.

Those were good seasons when we were battling each other, could see the rot was starting to set in, but Fergie was there to paper over the cracks.

Definitely should be KO of the year imo.......is their a better KTFO than tha one Yaír landed so far this year?

Also, awesome to see two warriors embracing after they nearly killed each other lol. How can one not love MMA!!!!

its one of the best KO's of all time not just this year. It was insane. It's not something that'll be replicated again, like Yves vs Josh Thomson won't either etc, so, maybe it was sort of "lucky" it landed the way it did, but he intended to throw it and it landed and it was fucking amazing.

FB_IMG_1542068093695.jpg

Last edited:
Kz is all Class.

I like both guys tough Seeing KZ lose like that

Hespect. But nothing beats having Nick Diaz and Joe Riggs in the same hospital.

its one of the best KO's of all time not just this year. It was insane. It's not something that'll be replicated again, like Yves vs Josh Thomson won't either etc, so, maybe it was sort of "lucky" it landed the way it did, but he intended to throw it and it landed and it was fucking amazing.
Completely agree

Rumor has it, they’re still holding hands to this day

Back