The Helwani Show: Weidman, Till, Iaquinta, Bader, Alvarez, Shevchenko and More - 1pm ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
YOGOFoC.jpg

You can watch a live stream of today's show on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505

Here's the lineup:

• 1 p.m. - Chris Weidman

• 1:20 - Ryan Bader

• 1:35 - Al Iaquinta

• 1:50 - Megan Anderson

• 2:05 - Mikaela Mayer in studio

• 2:45 - Darren Till

• 3:00 - Eddie Alvarez in studio

• 3:45 - Valentina Shevchenko

Can't wait to hear the fear in Bader's voice. Hopefully Weidman tears into Luke a bit.

Al should be hilarious. Haven't heard if Till has an opponent at MW lined up, maybe he's announcing it.

Too many wmma fighters. How many times is Valentina gonna fucking talk? She doesn’t run out of shit to say? Not even one PFL fighter. Fucking pathetic.

Ariel probably gonna ask Mikaela Meyer if she'd ever do MMA in about 20 different ways.

Weid seems depressed, lighten up. Its not the end of the world.

Edit: He got going some.. Ariel had to provoke/agitate him.

Last edited:
Yeah, Raging Al is usually a good interview.

Are they still not able to get people on Skype? Did they just give up trying? lol

Too many wmma fighters. How many times is Valentina gonna fucking talk? She doesn’t run out of shit to say? Not even one PFL fighter. Fucking pathetic.
Maybe she'll talk about training with Cyborg in her new gym she just built.

Last edited:
Valentina spends the entire time complaining about Nicco while giving Ariel more bogus stories about her

Raging Al is always great in these.

Gonna have to put you on ignore. I really can’t deal with your fanboy trolling. It’s not even clever or cunning. It’s just dumb and annoying lol.

{<huh}

I have no clue who you are but apparently I triggered you with a simple question. Based on this post and your comments about wmma you don't seem like someone worth interacting with.

Interesting, didn't know they are training together.
Can someone say what is wrong with Valentina? How exactly helping fighter who will fight Nunes being 2-0 against Valentina, will help Shev?
I don't think Cyborg crushing Nunes will make Shev look better, same s..it like with her and Namajunas.
By looking at her past she will lose again in title fight and Cyborg will win.

This looks like a great show!

If Al were hosting. Ariel could ruin a wet dream.

Back