I am not going to lie, I did NOT fear that Conor was going to get his momentum in the 3rd

khabib-bot

“If you can’t make peace, aim between the eyes”
@White
Reaction score
Welcome to energy effeciency and managemen. Floyd knew how to handle his energy and so did Khabib. Not sure why the fuss about people thinking khabib lost steam. He used a little energy to make round 4-5 another round 1-2.

Account made yesterday, spent money on plat, khabib av with a khabib thread being compared to mayweather.

Fooking @Mysterio

Conor doesn’t do well with pain.

The “choke” was on his jaw and the pain was too much for him.

Cue the tap machine gif.

Account made yesterday, spent money on plat, khabib av with a khabib thread being compared to mayweather.

Fooking @Mysterio

Energy management wise? Yes. Skill wise to boxing? No.

Fooking @Mysterio
They literally think plat is gonna save em from being banned. Its embarrassing. If its a Karate Kid AV or GSP or Khabib AV its Mysterio.

Cue the tap machine gif.

go to your local bjj gym and ask them to do that choke to you. Also make sure you have insurance because it will break your jaw if you don't tap fast enough

Imagine paying for an account knowing you're going to get banned.

Honestly, how pathetic do you have to be... To dedicate an account on the sole purpose of bashing a fighter.

Can't imagine what a loser like that looks like in real life.

Cue the tap machine gif.

The rear naked choke definitely hurts. Mcgregor tapping out made sense. Issue is he strengthens the memes against him but he obviously values his life and body before internet reputation.

You ain't fooling nobody @Mysterio. Mods should've buried your IP somewhere in the nevada desert.

Not sure who Mysterio is but I’m sure an IP check, payment check and cc check will all show im not and no fraud payment.

Since when did people make a big deal over $10? I bet the guys who illegally stream lmao.

I bet on Khabib but I was still shittin my pants. I mean mma is pretty unpredictable. Kinda like poker if you know what I mean. Your straight is most likely gonna win but there is always that slim chance that things might not go your way on the river. I mean Conor is a lucky dude. He finished so many fights with his left punch. One good punch from any top UFC contenders will knock the other out and Khabib is no exception. But in all fairness, Khabib has never even come close to being knocked out. I think the closest was for that split second during the Michael Johnson fight.

go to your local bjj gym and ask them to do that choke to you. Also make sure you have insurance because it will break your jaw if you don't tap fast enough
I have and it’s extremely painful. However I’m not in the octagon in a title fight for millions of dollars.

Not sure who Mysterio is but I’m sure an IP check, payment check and cc check will all show im not and no fraud payment.

Since when did people make a big deal over $10? I bet the guys who illegally stream lmao.
So youve been IP banned, and now are using a VPN. Congrats.

lol this guy paid money so that his brand new account could post.

Where's your main account? Banned?

Edit: From henceforth forward, TS is to be called Mysterio

Sounds like you should stick to chess, or learn how to defend a choke.

So youve been IP banned, and now are using a VPN. Congrats.

Lmao! So anyone who has khabib in their name is this member you speak of? Mate it’s $10! Literally less than a small breakfast outside.

Back