I am not going to lie, I did NOT fear that Conor was going to get his momentum in the 3rd

Welcome to energy effeciency and managemen. Floyd knew how to handle his energy and so did Khabib. Not sure why the fuss about people thinking khabib lost steam. He used a little energy to make round 4-5 another round 1-2.
cool story brah

go to your local bjj gym and ask them to do that choke to you. Also make sure you have insurance because it will break your jaw if you don't tap fast enough
You'll go to sleep before your jaw gets fucked up. You can last for a while without tapping (compared to RNC) it just HURTS A LOT! Like it is easily in the top 5 most painful subs I've ever been put in.

Dude, what are the advantages of the platinum account?

ummm ok sure. I just got back from rolling this morning. You should go back to your Doritos.

Well you should be working harder on how to defend chokes. I am terrible and got caught in stuff all the time but I could defend a choke. My tip for you is wrist control. Good luck buddy.

Last edited:
Ummm, it's been two weeks. The fight was not even close. There's really nothing to talk about. </thread>

Back