lol Conor fans boasting about his improvements despite one sided loss

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Conor did improve yes, but all this did was allow him to get dominated for longer.

He surprised me too with how he avoided takedowns and wrestled a bit etc ... but all he could do was defend himself better than usual... he still never offered anything to Khabib or was ever in a dominant position?

So yay Conor I guess

Hprrthb.png

Clippy I am ashamed of you.

Nothing to be ashamed of. The war isn't over, it'll never be over, trust me on dat.

Nah it's pretty much over.

Khabib won the war forever by denying the rematch just like Conor refused to give Aldo another chance.

Conor eating those Karma cupcakes

Nothing to be ashamed of. The war isn't over, it'll never be over, trust me on dat.

It’s definitely over. What Khabib did was the MMA equivalent of dropping the atomic bombs. Conor raised the white flag, it’s done.

Been over a week and people still isn't over this fight yet?

Conor really did a number on some of these guys. Honda would be proud.

Nah it's pretty much over.

Khabib won the war forever by denying the rematch just like Conor refused to give Aldo another chance.

Conor eating those Karma cupcakes

“Every single one of them can get it. And this is never going to be over. It’s not over after this fight. Trust me on that! -Kener McFlorian-

Conor McGregor is seven feet tall! Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the Dagestani with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

Just sayin'.

Conor did improve yes, but all this did was allow him to get dominated for longer.

He surprised me too with how he avoided takedowns and wrestled a bit etc ... but all he could do was defend himself better than usual... he still never offered anything to Khabib or was ever in a dominant position?

So yay Conor I guess

Yes, that’s because Khabib is just that good.

So, Conor, who is a Top 5 LW, lost to Khabib, who is either #1 or #2 (Ferguson).

Have you ever worked hard to excel at anything?

I know this isn’t exactly what this thread is about but most of their comments try to swerve the debate into the rematch. But....Why the hell would Khabib even give him a rematch aside from making more money? Conor showed NOTHING in that fight that tells me he would win a rematch. Conor never gives anyone a rematch. He got one against Nate though. The UFC want to try and erase his losses as quick as they can even though they don’t show respect to anyone else like that. No rematch. He didn’t earn one. Lol at Dana saying “Conor called me wanting a rematch” who gives a fuck lol Conor got dominated.

I know this isn’t exactly what this thread is about but most of their comments try to swerve the debate into the rematch. But....Why the hell would Khabib even give him a rematch aside from making more money? Conor showed NOTHING in that fight that tells me he would win a rematch. Conor never gives anyone a rematch. He got one against Nate though. The UFC want to try and erase his losses as quick as they can even though they don’t show respect to anyone else like that. No rematch. He didn’t earn one. Lol at Dana saying “Conor called me wanting a rematch” who gives a fuck lol Conor got dominated.

So true man

If they mean improvements in his ability to be used a mop for the cage floor, then yes he was pretty good at that. But other than that Conor looked like he hasn't fought in 2 years and hasn't trained properly in 3, wait that is about right.

Back