Dustin/nate Twitter

Twitter warriors, what did justin said at ariels show?

I agree with Nate about pull out merchants. A pull out should count as a loss. Back in school if the other guy didn't show, he lost, thats the way it should be in the ufc too.

I love these polite wars.

That fight needs to be rescheduled. It's too good.

Still choked this fight isn’t happening.

Nate should point out that he beat two of the guys that Poirier lost to...

Not making it to war? Motherfucker, Nate's had enough peacetime for the past few years to make Switzerland blush

Dustin was on the Helweani show today. He said he has a problem with his hip. He's hoping injections and stem cells will be all he needs.

Nate has never in his long career pulled out of a fight due to injury.

I agree with Nate about pull out merchants. A pull out should count as a loss. Back in school if the other guy didn't show, he lost, thats the way it should be in the ufc too.
I think I just found a way to beat Cain.

Is it me, or do Twitter wars look pathetic and childish?

This isn't fucking high school. These are professional athletes, and their performance and rank imapcts their pay, future pay, and that impacts these fighters families. If a fighter is sick or suffers a serious injury, its best for them to pull out. It doesn't count as a loss...

Back