shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Timestamped

GSP appeared on Ariel Helwanis show.

So GSP thinks that Khabib fight makes most sense for him, but not at 155

Great! Questions:

1. What happens with the whole Khabib NSAC situation?
2. What happens between Khabib and UFC.
3. Ferguson deserves a shot, what to do?
4. Will UFC go for the money rematch between Conor and Khabib before all the above?

GSP

We are currently disputing who is the best Welterweight.

You or Tyron.

So take this fight for the fans.

I thought GSP wanted to fight Khabib @155

They should meet at 162.

GSP would destroy him.

It'd look like the Fitch fight, only worse.

GSP has come to terms that Dana won't risk GSP as LW champ. F'ing Dana won't let GSP fight whoever he wants and now GSP is leaning towards retirement. It's not like UFC has so many big draws. Nate Diaz didn't magically become a PPV superstar after stopping Conor. I doubt Khabib will.

LMAO at GSP not wanting to fight Khabib at 155, he's officially shook.
<Oku02>

40 year old GSP at 155?

I think Khabib via murder. GSP gassed in a round against Bisping.

Lol....not at 155. Khabib went into seizures making that weight. GSP cant make 155 and Khabib probably can't either again without health consequences. Homie needs to move up or retire.

Conor had the balls to move up.

Gsp would make khabib look like Conor.
50-45

Lol....not at 155. Khabib went into seizures making that weight. GSP cant make 155 and Khabib probably can't either again without health consequences. Homie needs to move up or retire.

Conor had the balls to move up.
You're spouting nonsense. Khabib walks at around 190 while Tony walks at around 200. Why should Khabib move up when guys bigger than him get a free pass? Oh, I know, because you're a retarded hater practicing double standards.

You're spouting nonsense. Khabib walks at around 190 while Tony walks at around 200. Why should Khabib move up when guys bigger than him get a free pass? Oh, I know, because you're a retarded hater practicing double standards.

Because he has missed weight plus now going into seizures.

Also, if you ever shit on Conor for fighting at 145 but give Khabib a pass thats a double standard.

As I said...Conor had the balls to move up and he never missed weight at 145.

They should fight at 165 catchweight. That's a bigger PPV than Tony v Khabib.

Back