GSP expressed wish to fight Khabib

Not @ 155?
Those test cuts must have failed
Expect GSP to be another one pushing for that new 165 weight class.

Just fight Tyron, breh

But not in 155...

GSP is trying to create whole new divisions to duck Tyrone now.

Khabib will take the fight at 170. So Dana doesn't have to worry about GSP running away with the title. But does GSP want the fight if the LW title isn't on the line

I assumed that GSP would want to fight the winner of Nurma/McGregor.

I think its a good fight. No title but make it 5 rounds. TBH GSP isnt that much bigger. Hes more on the 155 side rather the 185 side.

Conor had the balls to move up.
Fighting Nate at 170 is not considered moving up. Nate is a LW. Conor fans are delusional with this theory that Nate is this giant WW that Conor had the balls to take on.

an extreme niche thinks tyron is even near GSP. don't pretend all of the fans are thinking Tyron might be the GOAT 170 lbs guy lmfao

why do you think gsp is ducking Woodley is cause gsp knows Woodley beat him easy,

Make the fight in international waters if needed but make this fight you must, Dana.

GSP would wreck him.

Khabib went into seizures making 155 anyways. Move the fuck up

Khabib isnt a big lw

Loads of the guys he fought were way bigger than him.

If gleison tibau cuts 26lbs without having a seizure does that mean hes a small lightweight?

Im a GSP fan but its a big no for me on a catch weight.

The lw strap needs to be defended against Tony next. After that I don't mind GSP having a shot at the 155 or 170 belt but GSP has to mskd the Champs weight or it's complete bullshit.

If GSP can't make 155 he has no business calling out 155lb champ

GSP

We are currently disputing who is the best Welterweight.

You or Tyron.

So take this fight for the fans.
Right now, Woodley, overall gsp, nothing to discuss, nothing to fight for

GSP

We are currently disputing who is the best Welterweight.

You or Tyron.

So take this fight for the fans.
Literally no one aside from the clueless are even comparing Woodley to GSP.

GSP is light years ahead and it's not even funny.

If Woodley wanted to fight GSP maybe he shouldn't have lost to his leftovers, Jake Shields, while GSP was at his pinnacle.

Catchweight fight makes sense. Although when is the question.

You're spouting nonsense. Khabib walks at around 190 while Tony walks at around 200. Why should Khabib move up when guys bigger than him get a free pass? Oh, I know, because you're a retarded hater practicing double standards.
Tony hasnt been hospitalised or had seizures so until that happens its apples and oranges.

Someone wake me when Georgie stops beating around the bush.

Am i the only one who wants to see GSP vs Khabib more than GSP vs woodley?

I'll take either though.

Back