God tier fighter and slayer of myths, Khabib Nurmagomedov, calls out Mayweather

Would Khabib be praised by his fans for taking a money fight with Mayweather?

Or would they turn on him like they did Conor for holding up a division with a novelty fight for life changing money?

at least Conor could prove to mayweather that he could sell the fight. He was a striker and a showman. They both earned a ton of cash for that.

Its understandable that there is that Mayweather connection after beating Conor. Khabib isnt in the wrong for trying his luck, but he is neither of the above. Cant see this figth materializing.

Or would they turn on him like they did Conor for holding up a division with a novelty fight for life changing money?
The vast majority of Khabib's fans at this point probably don't even know what a "division" is. They're just fans because he is world champion and beat McGregor Alhamdullilah.

Khabib going for a boxing match would be definitely nr 1 bullshit category and I would not support it personally. Can't speak for all Khabib fans but that's at least my take on it.

Dunno, if they're going to suspend him, he should just take the fuck you money and not come back.

Khabib going for a boxing match would be definitely nr 1 bullshit category and I would not support it personally. Can't speak for all Khabib fans but that's at least my take on it.

dey cant take dat right hand shot

conorknockdown.gif

Dunno, if they're going to suspend him, he should just take the fuck you money and not come back.

Good point, a lengthy suspension would change things. If they sideline him for 1-2 years, then yeah, he should do whatever. But 6 months or less no reason to venture outside.

Good point, a lengthy suspension would change things. If they sideline him for 1-2 years, then yeah, he should do whatever. But 6 months or less no reason to venture outside.

If he gets suspended by NAC he can't box either.

Sanctioned combat sports in the USA are a no go.

Also, he's not fighting Mayweather.

Imagine the butthurt when Mayweather starts to play his mind games from the security of his name, bodyguards and millions.

I still remember the drama over the chicken&sombrero from the Oscar fight.

Khabib fights for legacy scrub

I hope Khabib fucks over the UFC/Conor and gets a huge payday...Fuck the UFC/Conor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fight should be in cage with clinch striking allowed...also MMA gloves...that will make it fair for Khabib.

well if you wouldn't support it PERSONALLY I won't support it either. You got me with that " personally" stuff. Kind of like " myself" when you are talking about yourself...

Then why is he calling for a money fight?

Why does he want the biggest purse ever for a rematch?

Khabib is full of shit thats why.
;) i really need to add that smiley

Lol yup anyone not blinded by conor hate can see it a mile away Khabib " looking for money" nurmagomedov

Floyd would light him up like a Xmas tree LMAO

Back