Say what you will about Rogan, he's a cool person

Agree. Love Rogan just as much as Lyoto Machida.

Rogan is cool. Anyone noticed how he was completely silent when Cowboy told his cave diving story on JRE?

Seems like a super nice guy and a good friend. I just have grown to hate him as a commentator recently haha

This Ari Shaffir guy seems like a fucking putz and would think any normal male who isn't a total beta douche is a cool-ass person.

Brendan Schaub's media "exposure" has taken sherdoggers attention off of their criticism and hate for rogan

Joe "Roe Jogan" Rogan

giphy.gif

He was alright, lost respect for him lately,,,not backing up Alex Jones, “ his good friend” and his overall attitude , got to rich , and to much on the inside..

I like Rogan the way I like my uncles. They are intelligent without being well educated. They are intellectually curious without the capacity to grasp everything that they read/hear/etc. They are decent human beings but they have some serious backward opinions and beliefs that are sexually/racially insensitive.

I applaud Rogan, and my uncles, for trying to become more enlightened. I just don't hold them up to the standard of being legit "woke" people. But hey, they're trying.

Rogan is cool. The only people who hate him are Conor fanboys and neckbeards.

They cant handle his Alpha

I like Rogan the way I like my uncles. They are intelligent without being well educated. They are intellectually curious without the capacity to grasp everything that they read/hear/etc. They are decent human beings but they have some serious backward opinions and beliefs that are sexually/racially insensitive.

I applaud Rogan, and my uncles, for trying to become more enlightened. I just don't hold them up to the standard of being legit "woke" people. But hey, they're trying.
You don't really know Rogan that well. Dude is intelligent as fuck and VERY woke about a lot of things. His commentary may have taken a turn lately cause he just doesn't give a fuck anymore but Rogan is very smart and knows a lot about shit.

You don't really know Rogan that well. Dude is intellitint as fuck and VERY woke about a lot of things. His commentary may have taken a turn lately cause he just doesn't give a fuck anymore but Rogan is very smart and knows a lot about shit.

Obviously he's smarter than you. And that's okay, we all need someone to look up to. All I'm trying to say is that there are levels to this stuff...and when it comes to a legitimately intelligent commentator, Rogan isn't it. He is a great intermediary between mouth-breathers (like yourself) and actual intelligent folks. And that is a very important position.

I keep waiting for Brendan to pick an occupation that doesn't annoy the shit out me. The metrosexual comedian is cringe city.

ElderlyEarlyAsiaticmouflon-max-1mb.gif
how did Schaub become his main sidepiece anyway? Was he a fighter guest who overstayed his welcome and returned every week?

Obviously he's smarter than you. And that's okay, we all need someone to look up to. All I'm trying to say is that there are levels to this stuff...and when it comes to a legitimately intelligent commentator, Rogan isn't it. He is a great intermediary between mouth-breathers (like yourself) and actual intelligent folks. And that is a very important position.
He means generally, not solely his commentary which is by far his weakest aspect.

He’s rich and works for himself. He can do whatever the fuck he wants whenever he wants. He does mma, archery, and all kinds of cool shit just for fun every day. Be more jealous and unhappy you losers.

He was alright, lost respect for him lately,,,not backing up Alex Jones, “ his good friend” and his overall attitude , got to rich , and to much on the inside..
Alex Jones was causing people to actually get hurt because of his bullshit, why the fuck would Rogan back him up, fuck Alex Jones.

He means generally, not solely his commentary which is by far his weakest aspect.

When I said "commentator" I wasn't referring to mma commentary. I was referring to commentary on world events, science, psychology, etc...I just don't see much value in the contributions Joe Rogan makes to the zeitgeist.

Back