The Helwani Show: Tony McGregor, Gus, Rory, NGannou, Tate, Rashad, and More - 1pm ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
7uFwMZH.jpg

You can watch a live stream of today's show on Twitter starting at 1 p.m. ET:
https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505

Kayla Harrison, Eryk Anders, Alexander Gustafsson, Malki Kawa, Rory MacDonald, Francis NGannou, Miesha Tate, Peter Carroll, Tony McGregor, Rashad Evans

Here's the lineup:

1 p.m. - Peter Carroll, reporter MMAFighting.com

1:25 - Malki Kawa, Jon Jones' manager

1:50 - Alexander Gustafsson

2:05 - Francis Ngannou

2:20 - Rory MacDonald

2:35 - Rashad Evans

2:50 - Tony McGregor, father of Conor McGregor

3:05 - Miesha Tate

3:20 - Eryk Anders

3:30 - Kayla Harrison in studio

dam Miesha looks tasty in that thumbnail.

Helwani is such a scrub he only likes talking drama. AJ McKee had a sick KO this weekend and he gets snubbed. Smh

Helwani is such a scrub he only likes talking drama. AJ McKee had a sick KO this weekend and he gets snubbed. Smh

AJ and Pico are both young killers. It's crazy they train together and are fighting at the same weight though.

Also, why Miesha? If anything, they just announced Valentina vs Joanna for the FLW title at UFC 231. How about one or both of those chicks...especially considering they have a Muay Thai history too.

DnlSZrMU0AE-Z_V.jpg

Honestly, ive switched full time to Luke.

Hes got Karim Zidan on today who is excellent. And I think Luke will do a better job of quizzing Malki over the snitch thing than Ariel who will just peddled the "jones got cleared" story

AJ and Pico are both young killers. It's crazy they train together and are fighting at the same weight though.

Also, why Miesha? If anything, they just announced Valentina vs Joanna for the FLW title at UFC 231. How about one or both of those chicks...especially considering they have a Muay Thai history too.

DnlSZrMU0AE-Z_V.jpg
Both are frequent guests of the show and they discussed their potential fight last week.

Dammit got my hopes up. Thought it would either be tony Ferguson or Conor

Why is Conor's dad getting interviews?
Because Helwani is desperate for the McGregor family. He can't get Conor there so he calls his dad. If Tony pulls out Helwani probably invites Margaret lol. Or..Helwani using Tony's name to boost his show's ratings

Maybe I didn't pay enough attention before, but did Helwani used to do commercials during his show?

Rory says he'll be around 190 for his fight against Mousasi

Honestly, ive switched full time to Luke.

Hes got Karim Zidan on today who is excellent. And I think Luke will do a better job of quizzing Malki over the snitch thing than Ariel who will just peddled the "jones got cleared" story

Just watched the Zidan part, that had more segment had more investigative journalism in it than all of Ariel's shows put together.

I do like Ariels walks with the fighters and the in depth interviews as well. That's more talk show host than journalist though.

Back