The Helwani Show: Tony McGregor, Gus, Rory, NGannou, Tate, Rashad, and More - 1pm ET

Both are frequent guests of the show and they discussed their potential fight last week.
Ah, but the fight wasn't announced last week. You'd think he'd want a follow up now that it was announced.

Just watched the Zidan part, that had more segment had more investigative journalism in it than all of Ariel's shows put together.

I do like Ariels walks with the fighters and the in depth interviews as well. That's more talk show host than journalist though.
the two malki interviews were interesting.

on Ariel's show ariel. was soft as shit on him, Malki controlled the narrative and was calm, collected

On Luke's show, Malki lost it, started ranting, changing the subject and hyperventilating..

Honestly, ive switched full time to Luke.

Hes got Karim Zidan on today who is excellent. And I think Luke will do a better job of quizzing Malki over the snitch thing than Ariel who will just peddled the "jones got cleared" story
Ariel couldn’t care less if Jones is innocent or not, or if Usada is corrupt. He just loves the drama.

Wow Tony running his mouth this is cringe worthy I have to turn it off..

We really didn't need to hear from this Tom McGregor fellow. Shape up Ariel.

I wish those fighters fought like 10% of the time they spend on those podcasts.

turned off when Miesha started talking unless she is naked idgaf what she is doing or saying

turned off when Miesha started talking unless she is naked idgaf what she is doing or saying

Haven’t listen to Ariel’s show, did she say something irrelevant and/or dismissed and badmouth Caraway again?

Back