These are the vibes im getting from conor

tramendous

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
With the way Conor was acting towards khabib and how unphased khabib was compared to conor's other opponents, i was just getting these vibes that hes going to go down as the people below.

IztuiqM.gif

0D7zAFD.gif

ronda-rousey-knock-out-ko.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Of course:

200w.webp

It doesnt matter man. Conor couldve came to the press conference on a 5 day meth binge tweaked out of his mind, naked with self inflicted wounds and pooping on the stage yelling incoherently and his fans would say how he just made khabib look like a weak coward.

It doesnt matter man. Conor couldve came to the press conference on a 5 day meth binge tweaked out of his mind, naked with self inflicted wounds and pooping on the stage yelling incoherently and his fans would say how he just made khabib look like a weak coward.

Ya. The thing is whether or not his fans believe it, conor needs to get into his opponents heads for his fighting style and when theyre not buying it, it in turn effects him and he gets thrown off. From nate's 'i dont give a fuck' and khabib's 'youre just a loud drunk hooligan' conor is acting more and more ridiculous and putting more and more pressure on himself when he cant get his opponents to react.

Well one thing's for sure, this fight has certainly generated an enormous amount of chatter. I wonder if the mods can produce any stats on the number of threads generated

Real G'z move in silence like lasagna...
MlqEnnu.gif

Yeah, that was not the same Conor McGregor. He was an emotional wreck from start to finish. He even doubted his own mystic gimmick. "I have been wrong before" LOL

This guy is very sensitive now. Very touchy.

and his haters would say "he is shook"

happens in every fight literally since Dustin Poirier

Ya. The thing is whether or not his fans believe it, conor needs to get into his opponents heads for his fighting style and when theyre not buying it, it in turn effects him and he gets thrown off. From nate's 'i dont give a fuck' and khabib's 'youre just a loud drunk hooligan' conor is acting more and more ridiculous and putting more and more pressure on himself when he cant get his opponents to react.
Any proof of that other than Nate 1?

Eddie and Mendes were laughing at him during their press conferences and were calling him names. Nate walked off in their second fight and did what Nate does.

You're basically using Aldo and Dustin as an example and then other fighters. Sample size is poor and then you're going with your "vibe"...what is that? Your woman's intuition or something? Did you wake up and have a 'final destination' moment?

I dont think any of those instances are similar to this

but you could have easily just said "I think Conor is going to lose" because you say that each and every time

Connor should have played the ali abdelaziz angle earlier, make kabib deal with the " why are you managed by a terrorist?" Questions

These "vibes" you're getting are probably just homosexual urges from looking at Coner's crotch

That wasnt the good ole Conor who mind fucked Aldo. Cocaine and alcohol can mess you up if you do it too much. And i’m serious here. He is an awesome fighter but looks old and worn out ... too much partying.

Eddie Alvarez has handled Conors trash talk the best way so far. He appeared totaly unfazed and I thought he even won the trash talk.

Kabib definetely reacted to Conor. Kabib is a wannabe religious/ethical person. It is a big part of his identity, this is where his ego/weakness lies.

I saw Kabib trying to force a nonfazed appearance but definetely got borthered in the end - much much more then Eddie Alvarez ever got bothered

Well one thing's for sure, this fight has certainly generated an enormous amount of chatter. I wonder if the mods can produce any stats on the number of threads generated

You could probably do it yourself in ten minutes using the search function and a spread sheet.

Lmao i would officially become a conor fan. Imagine dana on damage control for that...

<{danawhoah}><31>

Eddie Alvarez has handled Conors trash talk the best way so far. He appeared totaly unfazed and I thought he even won the trash talk.

Kabib definetely reacted to Conor. Kabib is a wannabe religious/ethical person. It is a big part of his identity, this is where his ego/weakness lies.

I saw Kabib trying to force a nonfazed appearance but definetely got borthered in the end - much much more then Eddie Alvarez ever got bothered
Exactly. Eddie was just having fun up there and laughing along with it. He doesn't take himself to seriously and that's the way to do it.

Conor preys off the fighters that act like they should be respected at all costs - Aldo. Khabib has the exact same mentality.

Back