These are the vibes im getting from conor

Real G'z move in silence like lasagna...
MlqEnnu.gif
Like Ali and Tyson and Duran.

How was Conor not in Eddies head? He was acting as much of a clown as Conor was in the lead up.

You're talking about him. He did his job.

and his haters would say "he is shook"

happens in every fight literally since Dustin Poirier

When he is silent on social media and focuses on training- "McNuggets isn't doing his usual shtick, he is clearly shook!"

When he comes in hyped and aggro like usual- "CANor's acting out and being crazy. He knows he is going to lose. Shook!"

Exactly. Eddie was just having fun up there and laughing along with it. He doesn't take himself to seriously and that's the way to do it.

Conor preys off the fighters that act like they should be respected at all costs - Aldo. Khabib has the exact same mentality.

I honestly think people are thinking about Conor's antics the wrong way. It really doesn't matter whether he gets in his opponents heads or not. He got in Aldo's head, but he didn't get in Alvarez' head. Both fights were stomps for Conor.

Conor is just being his insane self, and hyping himself up for the fight. It really doesn't matter whether or not he gets in Khabib's head.

Conor has wrecked his health and to show up drinking and drunk and partying during camp.

He is a disgrace and you see him at the UFC PI look at his upper physic hes changed. During the presser i noticed his eyes and lung capacity have changed his body has aged.

Like i said he has wrecked his health. You can be a fighter or a party animal you cannot be both. You mugs buy his B.S

I honestly think people are thinking about Conor's antics the wrong way. It really doesn't matter whether he gets in his opponents heads or not. He got in Aldo's head, but he didn't get in Alvarez' head. Both fights were stomps for Conor.

Conor is just being his insane self, and hyping himself up for the fight. It really doesn't matter whether or not he gets in Khabib's head.
Exactly. People act like it's a necessity to win. The reality is it's needed to increase his pay day and the less his opponents give the crazier he has the get to create some buzz and excitement for the event. If he doesn't act like that he has silent opponents or fighters like Woodley, wonder boy, Weidman, and Rockhold saying "we don't need to sell the fight as Conor does it for us". It's a no brainer and if swearing and throwing shit lines your pockets and means you don't have to live fight to fight like fighters have said before (condit and Fitch to name a couple of popular guys) then have at it. The only side effect is some Internet nobodies calling him names and crying on sherdog.

Connor should have played the ali abdelaziz angle earlier, make kabib deal with the " why are you managed by a terrorist?" Questions
Pretty sure Khabib and Aziz mandated no such questions or remark to be made from Conor. There's a lot of things Conor could've said to rile Khabib up that he didn't.

The only side effect.....If he gets exposed it will also reveal and expose that he has been taking his fans for mugs by partying and being a disgraceful drunk and possibly drug abuser.
And he conned his fans with this bs presser talk and there will be much more side effects. The fans will hopefully leave him in droves because he is a fckn disgrace.
Come on he was exactly like a disgraceful drunk at that presser and then we see his aged body at the the UFC pi and he has to act like he did at the presser to hide all this and to sell the fight. But if he gets exposed he will hopefully be the full joke that he has become.
Fckn disgrace expecting his fans to part with their hard earned cash while he wrecks his health partying drinking and possibly taking drugs.

If Conor gets badly exposed then his ufc 229 presser will haunt his dreams and he will have to increase his drinking to a bottle a day and if he is taking drugs then that will need to increase too.

Well one thing's for sure, this fight has certainly generated an enormous amount of chatter. I wonder if the mods can produce any stats on the number of threads generated

I feel like it's getting to the point we need a temporary separate sub-forum like for Mayweather-McGregor.

Well one thing's for sure, this fight has certainly generated an enormous amount of chatter. I wonder if the mods can produce any stats on the number of threads generated

About 750 threads so far. And @Mysterio only made 720 of them so his haters can back off!

That wasnt the good ole Conor who mind fucked Aldo. Cocaine and alcohol can mess you up if you do it too much. And i’m serious here. He is an awesome fighter but looks old and worn out ... too much partying.

It's been a while. We all look older. Except for me. I'm Peter Pan.

Doesn't look like he is mentally prepared for the fight. Like, success has gone to his head, he is surrounded by yes-men and no one tells him to keep his shit together or to not do stupid things.

It doesnt matter man. Conor couldve came to the press conference on a 5 day meth binge tweaked out of his mind, naked with self inflicted wounds and pooping on the stage yelling incoherently and his fans would say how he just made khabib look like a weak coward.

I’m pretty sure that’s what he did at the presser ...

Doesn't look like he is mentally prepared for the fight. Like, success has gone to his head, he is surrounded by yes-men and no one tells him to keep his shit together or to not do stupid things.
Mayweather was surrounded by yes-men as well

This is pretty cool boxing here. The fake left, never intended to be trown, instead Floyd just looking and waiting for the reaction to it (Connors focus on hisright hand going up, left hand just relax) and bum, right and fast hand landing. When people talk about boxer being some kind of sub par art they mostly have no clue as to how beautiful it can be.

Back