Eryk Anders's latest Instagram post after TKO loss to Thiago Santos

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

erykandersRegardless of the outcome I had a lot of fun last night. I rolled the dice, came up short, and literally left everything in the cage. I can live with that. No moral victories, just on the next. Thank you everyone who watched and gave support. Thank you @vitaminenergy @infinite_c_b_d and @revgear for the love and the peeps back home. #ilovethisshit#wentoutonmyshield #yaboi

Respect to Brother Eryk for taking the fight on short notice. A tough muthafucka.

Brutal fight, he lost his consciousness, warriors.

I became a fan after the fight.

Looks like he almost lost a toe too if you check his stories.

I hate those borderline elbows.

Decent fight, but not that memorable imo.

Hell of a fight.

The ending reminded me of Igor vs Enson Innoue. Brutal. I could tell he was hurt bad the way he wilted and seemed to go limp while hanging onto Santos' legs.

2 Just Bleed Warriors! Much more respect to Anders now

The guy is a warrior. He went out on his shield. He earned a lot of respect last night.

I don't see him as an ex-football player anymore. That's a fighter.

Dudes a warrior, took a big chance fighting a big hitter like Santos in his own backyard than a month after his last fight.

Glad he's ok

Made me a fan, he has shown development in each of his fights and he has a lot of potential. WAR ANDERS

I knew Anders would make a way more exciting fight then Jimi ManWHOa would have

If that was just three round fight, would it have gone to a decision? Or would the ref still call it? I’m curious.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next one for him, hopefully back at 185. Amazing fight considering all the short notice replacements.

The Just Bleed Gods be like
<{monica}>‘s

Takes a short notice fight. Give's his all. No excuses and positive message to the fans. This guy is a class act.

If that was just three round fight, would it have gone to a decision? Or would the ref still call it? I’m curious.
Good question, I'm fairly certain they would have gone to the cards.

I know that you cannot be saved by the bell, but making it to the end of the fight is different than just the end of a round

Very entertaining fight. He almost had that rear naked too. Time to brush up on that BJJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back