Eryk Anders's latest Instagram post after TKO loss to Thiago Santos

War Anders made me a commited fan tonight.

Good question, I'm fairly certain they would have gone to the cards.

I know that you cannot be saved by the bell, but making it to the end of the fight is different than just the end of a round
If the fight was in the US it would have went to a decision. Because it was in Brazil, i think the ref would have called it since Anders couldnt make it back to his corner. IS normal.

Anders is one tough son of a bitch. He puts on a ton of pressure in his fights which is fun to watch. The guy has no fear. As long as he continues to improve his skillset he will be a contender in the future.

Warrior. Two warriors left it in the cage last night. Nothing but respect.

great fight , showed alot of heart

If the fight was in the US it would have went to a decision. Because it was in Brazil, i think the ref would have called it since Anders couldnt make it back to his corner. IS normal.

If you consider what happened in the Simon/Merab fight a couple months ago and the fact that that happened in the US this post doesn't make a lot of sense.

He earned a lot of respect last night. Seems like a solid guy, I’m a fan.

That photo looks like an entrant in (badly) Synchronized Breakdancing.

Anders is a tough motherfucker. It was a great fight.

Fucking A-Level athlete my arse. All these fucking posters jizzin over dudes who play American football, living vicariously through guys who cucked the fuck out of them in school......grow up, lads. Stop idolising men who can sprint for 20seconds. Start realising that this shit is a marathon, and it doesnt mater how big the lad's biceps are or how many times he fucked you girlfriend in college......

I wasn't sure if he was my boy, but after taking this on really short notice and gutting it out for 3 rounds I have learned that he is in fact my boy.

<StillMyBoy>

Also I think Santos' chin was really affected by the cut to 85. Anders hit him with some hard shots and he didn't go out. Props to Anders for going up in weight, it really looked like a MW vs LHW fight.

Yeh, I've seen a fight where the guy couldn't stand up at the end and had to be carried by his corner, but it went to decision and the non standing dude won! I think it was because of a leg injury though.

Who would u like to see him fight at 185 next? I’d like to see him derail the Israel hype train

Back