If "pussied out" Conor Mcgregor shows up again......

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
.....................................will he be able to recover from the humiliation? Think about it. We've already seen him tap numerous times to nobodys in the independent circuit and in the UFC. There is a real possibility that this time, he may tap to strikes with a motivated Khabib coming to rearange his face. Will he be able to recover from such an embarressing loss and continue to fulfill his 8 fight contract if he "pussies out" again just as he admitted that he did vs Diaz?

Btw Conor Mcgregor is a great fighter. Big fan ;)

Lol Khabib is the wrong guy to fight if you have that mindset.

I think Conor will quit on the stool after round 1 brutal GNP session.

Lol Khabib is the wrong guy to fight if you have that mindset.

I think Conor will quit on the stool after round 1 brutal GNP session.
I agree. Maybe in the 2nd round if there is a feeling out process

The toughest guys Khabib has finished are Michael Johnson and Darrell Horcher.

Khabib will need to gas Conor before that happens. Much easier said than done. Only GOAT Floyd and super chin Nate took him to that point.

The toughest guys Khabib has finished are Michael Johnson and Darrell Horcher.

Michael Johnson has 10x the heart McGregor does.

Conor would've never eaten that GNP that MJ did.

He would've rolled over and gave Khabib that easy submission way earlier, like we saw him do in the Nate fight.

Yeah, hilarious thread you started here, again.

A8B11204-C78B-48C9-B26D-C8702EC5D4DF.jpeg

Last edited:

He would've rolled over and gave Khabib that easy submission way earlier, like we saw him do in the Nate fight.

Is that why Michael Johnson tapped even faster to Darren fucking Elkins lol

And what if "stand with Al for 2 rounds" Khabib shows up?

Should be interesting to see which version of the fighter shows

fck off with this...
the guy who can admit he just pussied out and then comes back stronger is the story. We've all been down, not all of us have got up and come back

Is that why Michael Johnson tapped even faster to Darren fucking Elkins lol

Its one thing to get caught in a submission.

Its another thing to willingly give up a submission because you are helpless and getting your face punched in, like McGregor did. He should've just tapped to the strikes, that's basically what he did anyway.

Fans pay to see him fight, yet he just went facedown like a quivering coward and let Nate choke him. Instead of fighting back and trying to escape mount, he just rolled over.

He took the easy way out and let Nate submit him instead of fighting to the bitter end.

He will do the same against Khabib. As soon as the ground and pound starts pouring in, he will roll over.

giphy.gif

bTpibym.gif

UWnqRWD.gif

if I were that confident about Conor losing I would bet a few thousand on it. I bet you wont though, very opinionated but afraid to bet

if I were that confident about Conor losing I would bet a few thousand on it. I bet you wont though, very opinionated but afraid to bet

Conor can win.

He has about 2 minutes to knock Khabib out cold, before any wrestling happens.

Other than that he's FUCKED.

I've made my bets, don't you worry about that.

Its another thing to willingly give up a submission because you are helpless and getting your face punched in, like McGregor did. He should've just tapped to the strikes, that's basically what he did anyway.

Fans pay to see him fight, yet he just went facedown like a quivering coward and let Nate choke him. Instead of fighting back and trying to escape mount, he just rolled over.

He took the easy way out and let Nate submit him instead of fighting to the bitter end.

He will do the same against Khabib. As soon as the ground and pound starts pouring in, he will roll over.
>Joined: Thursday
>less than 100 posts
>White Belt

whose alt are you? did you get dubbed on the other acc or something? you conor haters are so sad

.....................................will he be able to recover from the humiliation? Think about it. We've already seen him tap numerous times to nobodys in the independent circuit and in the UFC. There is a real possibility that this time, he may tap to strikes with a motivated Khabib coming to rearange his face. Will he be able to recover from such an embarressing loss and continue to fulfill his 8 fight contract if he "pussies out" again just as he admitted that he did vs Diaz?

Btw Conor Mcgregor is a great fighter. Big fan ;)

If we give you this thread can this be your 1 of 10 Anti Conor Dick Riding threads for today?

giphy.gif

bTpibym.gif

UWnqRWD.gif
Fedor just rolled over and gave his back to Bigfoot. 3 times.

Back