If "pussied out" Conor Mcgregor shows up again......

.....................................will he be able to recover from the humiliation? Think about it. We've already seen him tap numerous times to nobodys in the independent circuit and in the UFC. There is a real possibility that this time, he may tap to strikes with a motivated Khabib coming to rearange his face. Will he be able to recover from such an embarressing loss and continue to fulfill his 8 fight contract if he "pussies out" again just as he admitted that he did vs Diaz?

Btw Conor Mcgregor is a great fighter. Big fan ;)

Well he is getting used to losing. We know that much.

I think @Theproof and @PROlogic should have a 1 year full kit bet with all the hardcore threads they make.

Its one thing to get caught in a submission.

Its another thing to willingly give up a submission because you are helpless and getting your face punched in, like McGregor did. He should've just tapped to the strikes, that's basically what he did anyway.

Fans pay to see him fight, yet he just went facedown like a quivering coward and let Nate choke him. Instead of fighting back and trying to escape mount, he just rolled over.

He took the easy way out and let Nate submit him instead of fighting to the bitter end.

He will do the same against Khabib. As soon as the ground and pound starts pouring in, he will roll over.

giphy.gif

bTpibym.gif

UWnqRWD.gif

Nice fanfic

Is that why Michael Johnson tapped even faster to Darren fucking Elkins lol
You're acting like Darren Elkins is a trash opponent who has never had a come from behind win before.

Its one thing to get caught in a submission.

Its another thing to willingly give up a submission because you are helpless and getting your face punched in, like McGregor did. He should've just tapped to the strikes, that's basically what he did anyway.

Fans pay to see him fight, yet he just went facedown like a quivering coward and let Nate choke him. Instead of fighting back and trying to escape mount, he just rolled over.

He took the easy way out and let Nate submit him instead of fighting to the bitter end.

He will do the same against Khabib. As soon as the ground and pound starts pouring in, he will roll over.

giphy.gif

bTpibym.gif

UWnqRWD.gif
This is why people hate white belts.

AL has way better wrestling and TDD than Conor and would have had a higher rank had he been more busy fighting. I know it was early in Lees career but AL was tooling him, jumping to inside heel hooks that he almost landed.

And what if "stand with Al for 2 rounds" Khabib shows up?

Should be interesting to see which version of the fighter shows
Good point. I don't think he will. I hope he doesn't or it will be a short night. I'm just wondering if Conor is gonna be hesitant, because of the TD threat. Either way I want a hard fought fight from both guys, and 2 or 3 rounds.

Tony Ferguson poses questions to Conor. Khabib is an untested fighter with a good top game. I suspect Conor will have a much easier opponent than Eddie Alvarez and we get an intriguing match with El Cucuy.

Conor had literally just escaped a guillotine prior to that. If he'd really wanted out he could've tapped there.

.....................................will he be able to recover from the humiliation? Think about it. We've already seen him tap numerous times to nobodys in the independent circuit and in the UFC. There is a real possibility that this time, he may tap to strikes with a motivated Khabib coming to rearange his face. Will he be able to recover from such an embarressing loss and continue to fulfill his 8 fight contract if he "pussies out" again just as he admitted that he did vs Diaz?

Btw Conor Mcgregor is a great fighter. Big fan ;)

Hey man
Its a 6 fight contract & he doesn't need to fulfill it
He can stop fighting at any time & renegotiate at any time.
It was a way for UFC to lock him in so he can't fight elsewhere or box without them.

Back