Dominick Cruz Will Commentate UFC 229 - Conor vs Khabib

UFC178

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I do like Dominick Cruz, but I'd honestly rather see Anik - Rogan - and Jimmy Smith for UFC 229. I enjoy the bias-free, open-minded commentary of Smith.

I believe Cruz has commentated a few of 2018's biggest PPV's (UFC 220, UFC 226)

This will be the first truly ginormous McGregor PPV without Mike Goldberg in the booth :(

Just hope we don't get a night full of Joe vs Dom. Obviously DC would be nice, but he's Khabib's teammate.Cruz.PNG

Thoughts?

i always feel like smith and rogan are competing for the same real estate, and it always comes down to smith having actually had fights so he spends the night awkwardly dispelling rogans fantasies.

couldnt be dc i guess because of his ties to khabib

they shouldve had cruz, goldie, and the karate hottie

Yas!!!! This makes me happy

Couldn't stand Rogan's insanely biased commentary against Conor in the Mendes fight and Nate 1 and 2

Cruz is someone who will actually put Rogan in his place when Rogan starts to get crazy with the bias

And Cruz is one of the most analytical commentators ever

It is what it is

I actually prefer Dom to DC. DC is just terrible.

Joe right now

images

Dom and Dan Hardy are two of the best.

Finally someone that will keep Joe in his place.

I love Cruz because I get to hear what's actually happening in the cage rather than Rogan rooting for who he wants to win/has money on.

Plus it must suck being routinely beta'd by someone much smaller than you when you're already a manlet. :cool:

I like Cruz but I understand how he rubs people up the wrong way

He's gonna sing Underhooks song all night. Fuck!!!

I'm not a fan of Cruz's commentary... He's always trying to start shit. He's like the kind of guy that gets slapped in Compton. I really enjoy DC but that obviously can't happen. Shoot, why not bring back Goldie?

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

he's aight, i like him, but he kills excitement. This fight's not the time for cruz's underhook monologues

I like Dom, I just don’t like him with Rogan. We get it - you’re smarter than Joe. You don’t have to try and prove it throughout the broadcast and fuck up the vibe. Just let him put his foot in his mouth.

Last edited:
Dom's an amazing analyst and one of the brightest minds in the sport. Doesn't exactly translate to people skills.

I'd rather have DC in there honestly he is the best. Great analytical mind, gets a long with everyone, and he teaches everyone, not just the viewers. I've noticed Joe picks up a lot from DC, not so much from Dom.

Wouldn't be mad if DC collaborated with a current judge to create some sort of judging course post fighting career.

I like Dom's commentary he is a clever fighter and analyst. Him and DC are the best. I also want to see Woodley as commentator. I think if Khabib's english was better he would be a good commentator.

Back