Want PED's out of the sport? Give cheaters the Lance Armstrong treatment

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you can't be vindicated by a tainted supplement situation or something of that nature where it can be proven you accidentally consumed PEDs, then you're gone and your UFC record is wiped.

It's sad that a guy like Daniel Cormier - a 2-division champ who competes clean - should have an L on his record from a proven cheater.

Using PEDs to fight against a clean opponent is essentially bringing a weapon to a fist fight. People will inevitably argue that PEDs don't play a huge part, or Jon Jones could have beaten those guys without PEDs, but the fact is if PEDs didn't give you a huge boost nobody would be taking the risk.

When Lance Armstrong cheated, he was able to peddle a bike faster and longer than his opponents. But when an MMA fighter uses PEDs, it helps him give another guy a serious brain injury (which lets face it, that's what a concussion is). So it's paramount the PED issue be taken more seriously here.

You choose to use PEDs? Poof, you're gone and so is your legacy. Go find something else to do.

Good luck.

They keep giving these multiple-time cheats a love tap on their wrists.

U FRAUDA is an absolute joke at this point.

Completely agree. If you get caught while being on roidz, the entirety of your UFC record before the failed test gets wiped. This will make the actually skilled scumbags think twice before they stick needles in their ass.

Good luck.

Army I love your post whoring ass to death but seriously when are you going to actually embrace the fact that they are all on PED's

I think PEDs have their place..... In my butt cheek.
giphy.gif

Sad that some of the biggest names in the sport get flagged for PEDs....making me believe that everyone uses and just a few get caught.

But the UFC needs those big names fighting and making money. And snitching.

If you can't be vindicated by a tainted supplement situation or something of that nature where it can be proven you accidentally consumed PEDs, then you're gone and your UFC record is wiped.

It's sad that a guy like Daniel Cormier - a 2-division champ who competes clean - should have an L on his record from a proven cheater.

Using PEDs to fight against a clean opponent is essentially bringing a weapon to a fist fight. People will inevitably argue that PEDs don't play a huge part, or Jon Jones could have beaten those guys without PEDs, but the fact is if PEDs didn't give you a huge boost nobody would be taking the risk.

When Lance Armstrong cheated, he was able to peddle a bike faster and longer than his opponents. But when an MMA fighter uses PEDs, it helps him give another guy a serious brain injury (which lets face it, that's what a concussion is). So it's paramount the PED issue be taken more seriously here.

You choose to use PEDs? Poof, you're gone and so is your legacy. Go find something else to do.
04_289_225303978827781971491585262.7141-1024x538.jpg

If that happened mma would die.
Usada sucks.
We will never have fights like lawler vs Rory 2
Or hendricks vs gsp etc under usada

Sad that some of the biggest names in the sport get flagged for PEDs....making me believe that everyone uses and just a few get caught.
Or maybe those big names became so big partially by doing roids and not getting caught in the first place. <seedat>

I absolutely RESPECTED DC.... Until this Cheating Tactic...

When I saw I immediately went to my bathroom stood on the scales and then rested my hands on the sink

MUTHERFUKR..... 5 LB GONE... you can actually regulate How Much You want to Lose. He had to be careful enought to just enough and NOT 5.lb.

Shameful

Needless to say The Glow of DC. Left... But... I ,like an idiot, Let it slide in my mind as " Well ,,,he isn't PED'ing or EYEfuknPoking..

Now ....................FUK-EM...HE IS ALSO A TACTICAL EYEPOKER ALA SCUMSUCKER JJONES...

Stipe deserves an immediate rematch....Stipe,,imo was winning UNTIL being massively eyepoked(DC buries his finger up to the 2nd digit and even injured his finger.)

Fuk the UFC

God Bless The Honest Fighters... YOU GUYS ARE FIGHTING AGAINST ODDS STAKED AGAINST YOU BY THE UFC...

Ufc needs to shit or get of the pot

Either start banning and enforcing( no matter who it is)
Or
Just say fuck it and go back to the IQ test like in the nfl

Cheater are being punished accordingly
Jones was innocent
Anyone that has looked into it understands

Jones fans : Everyone does drugs.

Also Jones fans : Jones is innocent, he'd never knowingly take drugs.

Cheater are being punished accordingly
Jones was innocent
Anyone that has looked into it understands

He got a reduced sentence because he provided/agreed to provide doping information on other athletes and or suppliers. That doesn’t mean he’s innocent.

Good luck.

The corruption in the UFC is killing the sport for casuals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back