Proper 12 Whiskey review

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So last night i was in Tesco and noticed I hadn't been drunk in almost 3 days. I went to the whiskey section and saw it.

conor-mcgregor-whiskey-2-FT-BLOG0918.jpg

I thought it was quite overpriced. There were cheaper whiskey's three times the size but I couldn't resist it. The tiger with a crown really sold it for me.

I opened it up on the bus and sniffed it. I could smell piss and vomit but apart from the buses natural aroma I got hit up the nose with a nice spicy smell. I took a swig of it and immediately thought this was a good purchase. I put the lid on the bottle and dropped the rest of the passengers off before clocking off for the night.

Once I got home It was almost press conference time. I got a glass out and poured the whiskey neat. I didn't want to spoil the flavour with ice. I started off strong. Drank the first 2 glasses like a fish. Somewhere into the 3rd glass the tide turned. I was getting worse for wear. I began mixing it with coke. Just like Conor. I remember walking down the streets of Belfast yelling at randomers about how the wilKO clan fought on battlefields. I blacked out soon after and woke up in a skip with my surname written across my stomach in sharpie.

All in all it was a good experience and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an A-level whiskey. I would give it 7/10.

{<Mcgoat}

How actually shook was Rose in the bus?

Absolute nonsense.

Everyone knows Nordies only drink that Harp piss.

That whisky is only aged 3 years. That's far from what you call an A-Level whisky lol. For $25 you can get yourself a Glenfarclas 12. Now that is a great Whisky.

I laughed. Good review.

I heard it tastes like hot donkey piss though.

Great review. I have no idea if it's on sale here in Denmark, but if it is, I'm definitely gonna buy and make a proper review.

Dont drink whiskey but ill give it a crack.

"mixing it with coke". My exact thoughts while watching the presser. but it was still funny to me I must admit. as well as your review @wilKO.

I been drinking Scotch all night…
That shit sounds swill.

So last night i was in Tesco and noticed I hadn't been drunk in almost 3 days. I went to the whiskey section and saw it.

I thought it was quite overpriced. There were cheaper whiskey's three times the size but I couldn't resist it. The tiger with a crown really sold it for me.

I opened it up on the bus and sniffed it. I could smell piss and vomit but apart from the buses natural aroma I got hit up the nose with a nice spicy smell. I took a swig of it and immediately thought this was a good purchase. I put the lid on the bottle and dropped the rest of the passengers off before clocking off for the night.

Once I got home It was almost press conference time. I got a glass out and poured the whiskey neat. I didn't want to spoil the flavour with ice. I started off strong. Drank the first 2 glasses like a fish. Somewhere into the 3rd glass the tide turned. I was getting worse for wear. I began mixing it with coke. Just like Conor. I remember walking down the streets of Belfast yelling at randomers about how the wilKO clan fought on battlefields. I blacked out soon after and woke up in a skip with my surname written across my stomach in sharpie.

All in all it was a good experience and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an A-level whiskey. I would give it 7/10.

{<Mcgoat}
Can you buy it in the UK yet I actually want to give it a try?

I heard it tastes like hot donkey piss though.

How does hot donkey piss taste? Why the fuck would you respect someone using hot donkey piss as a reference? As they've 1) obviously not tasted hot donkey piss, or 2) actually has, which makes their opinion invalid.

lol@ mixed with coke. Sounds like overpriced urine.

{<Mcgoat}
Good read!

Great review. I have no idea if it's on sale here in Denmark, but if it is, I'm definitely gonna buy and make a proper review.

Another one who is lying like @wilKO You Danes only eat Bacon and drink that Carlsberg piss.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have my Beef saturated Guinness sandwich.

How does hot donkey piss taste? Why the fuck would you respect someone using hot donkey piss as a reference? As they've 1) obviously not tasted hot donkey piss, or 2) actually has, which makes their opinion invalid.

<{ohyeah}>

You need to rate Whisky by the nose, pallet and finish. This write up was pure amateur.

A more serious review says: This will end up being mixed or served over ice with something sweet.
That’s the definition of a non A-level whiskey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back