Butthurt MMA fans

FloydMayweatherMMA

Money Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I am a fan of MMA, not of any fighter in particular, so I should be happy that the most skilled competitor to enter the cage is returning, most likely at UFC 230.

However, I am god damn salty. I still think Jones got off lightly. I don't believe a word he says, even though USADA have backed him. I know for most people, the word of an independent body would be enough, but I'm still pissed.

I know I'm being a whiny little bitch, but I don't care. I'm mad that his army of trolls have something to shout about again, and I'm mad that he's probably going to come back and take the Brock fight off of DC, cause DC always gets mugged off when Jones is about.

Fuck USADA, and fuck Jon too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, Jones will fck up again...

In b4 jon jones fanboys flood the thread with tacky reused gifs trying to insult you for speaking out against jon the neverending fuck up jones.

TS know you know how people felt when Floyd got 90 days for beating the shit out of a woman in front of her son 10yo son.

I was Jon's hater once, then I saw DC cheating on scales and now I am Jones fan.

No, you're not being a whiny little bitch. You're saying what a lot of people are. You're mostly being boring by making yet another topic out of this.

I am a fan of MMA, not of any fighter in particular, so I should be happy that the most skilled competitor to enter the cage is returning, most likely at UFC 230.

However, I am god damn salty. I still think Jones got off lightly. I don't believe a word he says, even though USADA have backed him. I know for most people, the word of an independent body would be enough, but I'm still pissed.

I know I'm being a whiny little bitch, but I don't care. I'm mad that his army of trolls have something to shout about again, and I'm mad that he's probably going to come back and take the Brock fight off of DC, cause DC always gets mugged off when Jones is about.

Fuck USADA, and fuck that innocent prick Jon too.

So basically the title of this thread refers to u? Anyways, Jon Jones is the most skilled fighter that has ever stepped in the mma sport, if you have problems seeing or admiting this then ur just an ignorant piece of shit that doesnt know anything about the sport.

Attend hater rehab Sherbros, did wonders for me. Livin that clean non-hatin lifestyle is beneficial to sodium levels, resulting in a healthier you

So basically the title of this thread refers to u? Anyways, Jon Jones is the most skilled fighter that has ever stepped in the mma sport, if you have problems seeing or admiting this then ur just an ignorant piece of shit that doesnt know anything about the sport.

lmfao, how old are you? 12?

Fuck USADA, and fuck that innocent prick Jon too.

"I don't believe a word he says"

-FlloydMayweatherMMA

I'm standing next to Luke Rockhold right now. He's willing to offer some of his salt to you.

Jones got off lightly. He is a jack ass. Combat sports are always like this though.

I can only hope the union of pregnant ladies hits him with their car in protest.

Woke up feeling like my favorite sport is a corrupt farce. I no longer have to accept the results of fights both past and present, which is, rather, liberating. Other than that my morning has been delightful.

I think Jones is the most talented fighter I've ever seen but he is a fuck up and probably not a very nice person.

Back