Is everybody siding with Jones trolling?

EXOICHO

PRIDE
@Black
Reaction score
How can you honestly side with this man after what he has done?

The guy's list of fuck-ups is so long and over such a long period of time that it's clear his entire state of being is to break laws/rules

Rules are for pussies?

giphy.gif

How can people hold different opinions than me!?!?!? My pussy hurts, you like someone I don't!

How can people hold different opinions than me!?!?!? My pussy hurts, you like someone I don't!

I mean, it's not an opinion that he cheated, it's factual. Maybe you should consider purchasing some rope.

Ow! My vagina pains are so severe I need to make a thread about how little my wiener is !

Ow! My vagina pains are so severe I need to make a thread about how little my wiener is !

Owww I have no worthy rebuttal so resort to ad homenim “insults”

Did you believe that Jones was clean bud? That’s your fault. “Fool me once” and all the rest

Having feelings about anything makes you crying snowflake to the ultra cool sherdog edgelords.

Who is siding with him? What constitutes siding with him?

What happens if nobody is ok with Jones only getting 15 months? Nothing, that's what.

You are just making the same thread that's been made a million times except with a mention of the new suspension. Yawn.

Hard to say but his fans are on par with Anderoid nuthuggers

This is great. The guy is a constant fuck up and a snitch.

But he can FIGHT when he's on those drugs and I like to see it. I can't defend the man or his actions, but I can confirm I want to see him take his drugs and FIGHT his ass off!

It's a weird paradox I guess.

i believe that

1. the % of folks that really don't care is higher than you thought, and
2. a huge % of those that used to care have become so disillusioned they've intellectually and emotionally thrown in the towel.

ironically, we see the same sort of thing playing out in the political spectrum.

Jon Jones paid his debt maybe you should look in mirror and better yourself, hater

Back