Over/under on Jones doing some dumb s#$%

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
1 year, will he pop or get arrested in less than a year?

Even his nut-huggers HAVE to admit - The biggest consistency with Juice-head is his propensity for doing dumb shit.

Don't know. Even he must know he needs to be careful now. Dana must be about out of last chances for him. Although I said that last time too.

It would be the most hilarious thing ever if he popped again.

Don't know. Even he must know he needs to be careful now. Even Dana must be about out of last chances for him. Although I said that last time too.

It would be the most hilarious thing ever if he popped again.

He will. Guaranteed. And his fan-boys will be white-knighting him all over.

lmao

-200 dumb shit
+180 no dumb shit<HisEye><Fedor23>

Why does it matter if he gets away with it every time

I give him like 18 months til his next big fuckup

My boy doesn't do dumb shit. King Goats can do whatever they want when they want.

I think it would be a miracle if he lasted 2 years without another fuck up. I'd say between 6 and 18 months.

I think he'll keep a tight ship for at least a year or two, but I've overestimated him before.

Jon reminds me of David Ruffin. Exceptional talent, but fucking up is all he knows.
huge_avatar

You ungrateful sons of bitches!

Edit: Under

I don't think it's gonna be roids this time I think it's going to be another real crime

Been a while since he's worn an orange jump suit

All signs point to mr. Jones will fail his fans again, somehow he will disappoint what fans he has left and I must say I'm surprised to see so many idiots defending not only a cheat but a snitch as well.

This guy is such a narcissistic douchebag he doesn't have the ability to grow from his mistakes. Mark my words he will be suspended/convicted again inside 2 years tops.

Back