Over/under on Jones doing some dumb s#$%

I was going to say he's gotta be tired of apologizing and explaining himself, but then I realized he's a sociopath ....

So yeah, definitely under.

What is next for Mr. Jones?

A: DUI

B: Hit and Run

C: Testing positive for illegal substances

D: Other

Stay tuned, the answer in the next episode.

I know that is the problem. Over and over again he disappoints.

This isn't even like he turned over a new leaf. Dude got a reduced suspension after a dick move, most likely snitching on his GYM.

Can't WADA serve this cheater up too?
Good question but I don't think so at this point. However if he pops again I bet that will happen if usada drops the ball on yet another cheater

Last edited:
All signs point to mr. Jones will fail his fans again, somehow he will disappoint what fans he has left and I must say I'm surprised to see so many idiots defending not only a cheat but a snitch as well.

This guy is such a narcissistic douchebag he doesn't have the ability to grow from his mistakes. Mark my words he will be suspended/convicted again inside 2 years tops.
is that what you think will happens or hope happens

I really dont even care about Jones anymore. That ship sailed long ago.

No remarks about Jon are capable of living up to the expectation of what type of person this guy actually is.

But shit, something exciting about having this mother fucker around.

Hoping for a feel good story, DC vs Cormier 3. Cormier wins, retires, walks off into the sunset.

is that what you think will happens or hope happens
I believe lol. Nah I'm no hater I try to see things from all sides, Jones has just really been a fuck up. I don't hope this type of thing happens but I wouldn't mind seeing the snitch get stiched

this line is so bad. I'd stake everything I own on him doing dumb shit and then take out a loan to stake even more.
Exactly why I made the payout less for betting on a fuck up. I was being generous, sadly.

Even his nut-huggers HAVE to admit - The biggest consistency with Juice-head is his propensity for doing dumb shit.
Yup, that's why I'm not putting my energy into this. He may have gotten off, but Jon hasn't changed. He's still his own worst enemy. He'll find a way to get himself in trouble in no time.

I give him like 18 months til his next big fuckup
You must be a family man, cause you sir are generous.

My boy doesn't do dumb shit. King Goats can do whatever they want when they want.

Fuck. That's actually a great gif to make your point

<{chips}>

Yup, that's why I'm not putting my energy into this. He may have gotten off, but Jon hasn't changed.

Why WOULD he?

He's NEVER been held accountable for all his cheating and criminality.

No need to change when you're untouchable. lol

Why WOULD he?

He's NEVER been held accountable for all his cheating and criminality.

No need to change when you're untouchable. lol

It's whatever to me at this point. Our boys got both belts. Has nothing to prove to anyone. Jones will continue to ruin his legacy.

It's whatever to me at this point. Our boys got both belts. Has nothing to prove to anyone. Jones will continue to ruin his legacy.

hahaha

So true.

And we will remain here, chuckling at his last few nut-gobblers.

hahaha

So true.

And we will remain here, chuckling at his last few nut-gobblers.

tenor.gif

Back