What if Khabib Has a chin like Canelo/GGG

BlameTheMedia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Out of 26 fights the closest we have seen him to being "hurt" is when he took clean shots from Michael Johnson, but if you re-watch it and ignore joe rogan jizzing all over himself, khabib doesn't look hurt at all.

3:25 mins in.

Anyone have any other examples of khabib being hurt? Or eating clean shots?

edit: found this aswell

Last edited:
I've seen this thread probably 10 times in the last week.

He's never been hurt, but then again he hasnt really taken a clean power strike from any of his opponents. His defence is fantastic.

I have no idea how good Khabib's chin is but we're about to find out

If it's GGG level Conor is fucked though

Then Conor’s fucked lol

cmon i dont like conor either but Khabib was hurt by that lol his legs buckled and he wobbled around a bit. He recovered and went on to dominate the fight but he got caught there. Besides don't let his record fool you Johnsons got some legit power.

I bet Khabib has a hell of a chin with the size of that noggin he has.

Big thick Russian head.

Of course boxers have larger gloves so it takes power off their shots and allows them to block shots easier, and they are also experts at rolling with punches, then again they punch harder as well.

Imo whether Khabib has a strong chin or not will determine whether he will be an ATG or not. If he has one, i can see him become the best LW we've seen, despite clear weaknesses in his stand-up. If he has a James Vick kind of chin, he's going to lose pretty soon and lose more than once in his career.

Whether Khabib has a strong chin or not will determine on whether he will be an ATG or not. If he has one, i can see him become the best LW we've seen, despite clear weaknesses in his stand-up. If he has James Vick kind of chin, he's going to lose pretty soon and lose more than once in his career.
Khabib has been hit clean plenty. He just never reacts to it's difficult to notice. His chin is likely granite.

I'm still preparing for disappointment when Conor sleeps him with the first cocaine/whiskey-fueled left in 13 seconds

Lol u guys still think there are immortal chins that can’t be cracked . The reason guys like the dias brothers , old Silva and other boxers have chins . Is because of skill not no damn mythical neck . They roll with punches !!! No human is going to get hit clean with 8 ounce gloves and eat it . Anyone can get rocked.

I would place the odds of him having that Diaz chin at about 3%..

Maybe Khabib does have a good chin, but nobody hits as hard or as accurately as McGregor. If the Russian can't get this fight to the ground, he will be destroyed! Go Irish

Back