What if Khabib Has a chin like Canelo/GGG

Out of 26 fights the closest we have seen him to being "hurt" is when he took clean shots from Michael Johnson, but if you re-watch it and ignore joe rogan jizzing all over himself, khabib doesn't look hurt at all.

3:25 mins in.

Anyone have any other examples of khabib being hurt? Or eating clean shots?

edit: found this aswell

Or mayweather

Out of 26 fights the closest we have seen him to being "hurt" is when he took clean shots from Michael Johnson, but if you re-watch it and ignore joe rogan jizzing all over himself, khabib doesn't look hurt at all.

If he does then I am afraid Conor is f*****, as Brad Pitt would say “proper f*****”.

Khabib wobbled a bit more than I remember from those Johnson’s shots, actually.. I’m a bit worried, now.
If he had Golovkin chin then I would not doubt Connie would have actually zero chance of winning.

Golovkin should do MMA, btw. Got some solid looking wrestling basics.

Khabib is going to get hit but I don't think Conor can 1-shot KO him like he did with people at 145.

It will be interesting to see how much damage he can do with punches before he gets down on his back.

GGG would be UFC LW champ with 1 year of serious training.

Something like Aikido is truly light years away
GGG would devour standup fighters and your typical rounded MMAr.
I think he would have a ton of trouble with the very quick wrestlers. The stuff on the mat isn’t something you master quickly.

The only person that's been able to withstand Conor's shots is Nate and his chin is numb along with 95 % of his head.

That's because Khabib wasn't hurt at all, you could tell.

Superhuman boxing chin is a myth, it's just hard to KO an opponent in boxing without a ton of accumulation. Deontay Wilder is known as the most powerful HW puncher of all and couldn't even one-shot fucking Charlie Zelenoff.

Lol u guys still think there are immortal chins that can’t be cracked . The reason guys like the dias brothers , old Silva and other boxers have chins . Is because of skill not no damn mythical neck . They roll with punches !!! No human is going to get hit clean with 8 ounce gloves and eat it . Anyone can get rocked.
Bull fucking shit, I've seen Both Diaz brother take shots when they were falling "INTO" the punch and still didn't go down. Thats not skill, you fucking 10 year old.

Imo whether Khabib has a strong chin or not will determine whether he will be an ATG or not. If he has one, i can see him become the best LW we've seen, despite clear weaknesses in his stand-up. If he has a James Vick kind of chin, he's going to lose pretty soon and lose more than once in his career.
He would have lost already if he had anything close to a "James Vick Chin". I'm sure Khabib's taken at least 1 shot out of 26 fights that James would have been hurt from.

If Khabib has the chin of Canelo/GGG, Conor better hope he has the judges of Canelo/GGG

He might have a solid chin, but Canelo/GGG went went toe to toe and survived because there's a lot of technical skill behind what they were doing. They don't leave their chins up in the air, and they were keeping their hands up. Thise are 2 things Khabib does horribly wrong. He has gotten away with it so far, but his chin better be uncrackable if he does that shit against Conor.

Khabib might have an excellent chin, but anybody can be knocked out, especially when they make the technical mistakes that Khabib makes. He has fought some very solid strikers, but none of them are on Conor's level. I still feel it's a true 50/50 fight, but I must admit that the more I think about it, the more chance I give Conor catching Khabib early and finishing the fight.

Khabib's striking is truly awful. If he doesn't get a takedown immediately, he's in more trouble than Conor is if he does.

Bull fucking shit, I've seen Both Diaz brother take shots when they were falling "INTO" the punch and still didn't go down. Thats not skill, you fucking 10 year old.
You know they both have ko losses right ? No body just eats shots clean without movement

Back