Tyrone:"GSP, Bisping, McGregor and the Diaz Brothers Ducked Me"

Oh shit... he said Conor had the opportunity and declined

{<jordan}

I knew it

71bf63e8db395ebdf7e64a7f0b282bb2.gif

That's weird, considering Nick Diaz has been suspended forever, Conor and Nate are lightweights, and I never heard anything about Woodley calling out Bisping or vice-versa. I guess he could make some sort of case for GSP, but that's about it.

100%, Tyron Woodley is right. GSP wants no part of him, which is understandable, prime Woodley is a bad matchup for any version of Georges

That's weird, considering Nick Diaz has been suspended forever, Conor and Nate are lightweights, and I never heard anything about Woodley calling out Bisping or vice-versa. I guess he could make some sort of case for GSP, but that's about it.
I remember him and Bisping having a "friendly" conversation about it awhile back. But the Conor and Nate thing is laughable.

100%, Tyron Woodley is right. GSP wants no part of him, which is understandable, prime Woodley is a bad matchup for any version of Georges
Lol this bozo. GSP living in your head rent-free 24/7.

I kind of feel bad for you lol

Nick ,Nate, Bisping and McGregor? Two guys who fight in a smaller weight class and two guys who are well past their prime or retired?

It's disappointing to hear the only 185er Woodley is willing to fight is Bisping. Why not start calling out Robert Whittaker for a fight when he comes back in January? You were willing to move up and fight Bisping but not Whittaker?

GSP is 37 years old and fought top contender after top contender for a decade while suffering major injuries and serious medical conditions. He was out of his prime 6 years ago around the Condit fight. Woodley is just as talented as 2013 prime Hendricks, and we all saw how hard of a time he gave GSP way back then. Then again, GSP was having some mental issues for that fight which might've contributed to that.

A champion in their prime calling out these guys for not accepting is pretty low.

Last edited:
How do you know it's right though? Would GSP make more money fighting Woodley who doesn't sell PPV's in the first place or fighting McGregor or Khabib should he beat McGregor? I think GSP becoming a triple champion would be a bigger PPV than anything Woodley has to offer?

And if any version of GSP would have trouble with Prime Woodley, Then I guess the same applies that Prime Woodley is still having matchup problems with Jake Shields too who was at the end of his prime or out of his prime when they fought

GSP already had that belt.
Twice, in fact.
Doesn't Wooldey have contender in front of him? Like Colby?
Is Woodley turning into Bisping at MW?

GSP wants a third belt from a different division. Tyron, you do not bring that to the table.

Bisping chose money over you.

McGregor is still a possible match up if he beats Khabib and doesn’t retire.

Diaz bros turn down every fucking fight. They’re not ducking, they just want more money.

Fuck off, Tyron.

Back