is it pretty much confirmed Colby has the MMA world emotionally invested?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
6 months ago Colby had 30k Instagram followers-“lol Colby is a loser no one cares”

Present day, Colby is closing in on six figures with 98k Instagram followers.

He decides to delay the Woodey fight by a month or two and now all of a sudden everyone is freaking out that he’s “ducking” or won’t fight woodley ever, despite woodley being one of the most disliked and least cared about champions.

it’s almost like Colby’s behavior and shtick has made people.... want to watch him...
F3F3A8DB-42E3-4614-8ABA-D1E6FA333E86.jpeg

The only ones who care about Colby is you idiots on sherdog. Casual fans don't know who this guy is.

Of course it works. People saying Colby's shtick doesn't work, are the same people who says shit like "commercials, lol, they never work, I don't buy shit based on commercials!"

Well, guess what? You do. And you buy into Colby's shtick as well.

He's really lame on the mic either way.

People are hopelessly triggered by him. It was hilarious especially before the RDA fight.

Hmmmm. I didn't think it worked but I would like to watch him lose now that you speak about it.
I still don't think his act is overly effective though.
100k followers is small for a celebrity.

He's a Coward who knows his magic carpet ride is coming to a end and he wants it to end in NYC get a big payday then runaway to do fake wrestling.

Yep, so emotionally invested that the TS is pretty much the only poster to, continually, start threads about Corey.

Still less than Mike Perry, who is not even trying.

If you get emotionalyl invested in MMA like that you need to seek some therapy

The King of Chaos doesn't give a fuck what anybody thinks about him.

he has sex twice everyday with two different women, he doesn't need the approval of some cheeto eating nerds that live in their mothers basement

welcome to the Chaos era

UFC-News-Darren-Till-Colby-Covington-1427104.jpg

6 months ago Colby had 30k Instagram followers-“lol Colby is a loser no one cares”

Present day, Colby is closing in on six figures with 98k Instagram followers.

He decides to delay the Woodey fight by a month or two and now all of a sudden everyone is freaking out that he’s “ducking” or won’t fight woodley ever, despite woodley being one of the most disliked and least cared about champions.

it’s almost like Colby’s behavior and shtick has made people.... want to watch him...
View attachment 410181
After all the trash talk, badmouthing former teammates and open racism. After all that bullshit. He ducks Woodley big time because he needs a break.

That doesn’t look good. Not good at all.

Rarely get emotionally invested in anything. Its about my pleasure and what I take from the fighters and bouts. lol at actually caring about fighters. Hedonism for the win in life...

I know strippers from work who have more Instagram followers than that.

Seriously, for a guy who has the “MMA world emotionally invested”, you’d think TS would’ve kept the Instagram follower number to himself.

Just stop promoting this guy. Hes not funny, hes not entertaining, he's not making anyone mad. He's just boring. Why the fuck people like him get more attention than people who struggle in life a lot and would actually appreciate the support a lot more - Cat Zingano, or even people that can trashtalk naturally and are naturally funny. ?

Last edited:
Back