is it pretty much confirmed Colby has the MMA world emotionally invested?

If he takes his pussy vacation and Till gets the title shot nobody will care Colby is gone.

The fact his gimmick is forced and posters like TS have to force threads about him show there's no natural interest.

I give zero shits. No one knows who he is, TS, I mean Colby.

so he has less followers than random instagram "plus size models" like this girl?

man, mma is a pathetically insignificant little world.

Plenty desperate guys and fat chicks who can't put down the fried dough out there, obviously.

I love a big gyal and she's got an o-kay face (minus for possible lip injection/cutting) but she's not even big framed, just a fat gross box w/ grandma tits. Terrible skin. You can just tell she smells because she can't reach when she washes so she pulls the washcloth forward from underneath the gunt, really burying that fecal matter into those elephant ear mudflaps. Probably has a dark ring that smells like burnt rubber around the whole region.

<seedat>Remember kids - you don't smell the bad shit in your fantasies. <{smellit?}>

Colby displayed some high level self defense skills in that situation.

not only did he get assaulted by a trained killer with a deadly weapon who is also much bigger than him but this coward was also going for a cheap shot when the king wasn't expecting it.

and yet he still displayed world class head movement and masterfully dodged the deadly projectile.

and being the everyday hero Covington is, he was brave enough to report that armed, trained killer to the authorities, which makes him a wanted person in the slums of Brazil. But the King of Chaos just simply doesn't give a fuck, he will fuck up each and every single one of these criminals that are threatening the lives of hard working and upstanding citizens

What have you and the boomerang got in common? You both failed to comeback.

I see 4 pages of Cheeto eating dorks who are jealous of the King Of Brazil's existence.

hes smart and more importantly a really good fighter.

hope he humiliates woodley

so he has less followers than random instagram "plus size models" like this girl?

fucking pathetic she is in any way "famous" just for being a glutinous cow and parading it around like its "sexy" or "inspiration"

she has no will power, isn't curvy just just straight morbidly obese, and does not have one single redeeming attractive feature.

I'm going to become the first instagrammer to become famous by starting a heroin addiction pride movement. OPIATE ADDICTION IS BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY, IF YOU JUDGE YOU ARE JUST A BIGOT.

(not really addicted Ill just pretend)

I wonder what percentage of losers that follow her are A) a fellow fatass female or B)just some idiot virgin that doesnt even think shes attractive but follows every single popular female

I like curvy chics. Hell, I even find some legit fatass women attractive. She is just a glutinous cow. A legit 2.8/10. End rant.

"emotionally invested" is being way too generous. I think many of us just want him to go away.

I suspect that most of his 'fans' around here prob just enjoy trolling and triggering the haters more than they actually support Colby lol

Y'all need to show some respect to Colby. The dude is the newly crowned King of Brazil.

I think he's hilarious in a 'laughing at him, not with him' way and he impressed me versus RDA. I'm a huge Diaz brothers fan and even laughed when he talked shit about them recently.

Lol, fuck no. Sonnen and Conor triggered me. This guy doesn't alter me. Like, I can't hate him because it feels sooooo scripted. I know Sonnen and Conor scrippted too, but they ACTED it out way better.

That's just me though. Not sure most ppl feel the same, but I have a sense that Sherdoggers feel somewhat similar. Not sure tho

After all the trash talk, badmouthing former teammates and open racism. After all that bullshit. He ducks Woodley big time because he needs a break.

That doesn’t look good. Not good at all.

Colby said that was fake news, apparently Woodley can't fight at a certain date too. Or is there a new update?

And open racism?

giphy.gif

You're bragging about him having 98K Instagram followers...

giphy.gif

Btw, Anderson has 2.7 MILLION, and he hasn't fought in a year and a half.

First sign of trouble and the UFC is looking to put Till in...THAT's how much impact he has. Your boy is irrelevant.

tenor.gif

Did someone summon Anderson? What is this a popularity contest?

giphy.gif

hysterical-laugh-gif-1.gif

Someone likes them 400 pounders

anderson-silva-hears-sonnens-loser-leave-town-offer1_original_display_image.png

If you guys truly didn’t care you would have opened this thread and exited without commenting like plenty of people who don’t care did.

Rome was not built in one day. Woodley vs Covington will bring Colby into mainstream popularity.

@KYS also, Colby is not racist at all

:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back