is anthony pettis past his prime?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i remember when pettis won the belt he said hes wasnt even in his prime yet....and then RDA came along. so what do you guys think? hes only 31.

It's all about his dance partner.

As long as he isn't facing a pressure wrestler he might be in his prime.

Looked like it over the past few fights, up until he ran Chiexcuses over

He'll be fine once he gets his old barber back

He might be. All i know is my Boxes of Pettis Wheaties are way past their prime.

He said he’s back to his previous style and ways of training, so I’d like to actually see what happens in his next 1-2 fights before making that judgement

If he's that good, why does he keep losing?

Because MMA is hard and he competes in the division filled with the most sharks lol...everyone loses at some point its part of the game..you sound like a douche who doesnt train...

Pettis could easily make another title run at 155 hes only 31 ...solid win agaisnt chiesa just needs to stay confident

I don’t think he’s past his prime. I think fighters have caught up and are game planning better.

Because MMA is hard and he competes in the division filled with the most sharks lol...everyone loses at some point its part of the game..you sound like a douche who doesnt train...

Pettis could easily make another title run at 155 hes only 31 ...solid win agaisnt chiesa just needs to stay confident
In other words, he's not that good.

That's not the point.

You said, and I quote,

"He's not that good."

Obviously he is no slouch, to win TWO titles.
TS asked if Pettis is in his prime. He is, he's only 31. I point out he's not that good, and hence he doesn't have the title.

What do you want from me?

i remember when pettis won the belt he said hes wasnt even in his prime yet....and then RDA came along. so what do you guys think? hes only 31.
No....he just needs to train with a true master(baiter).

I64dMr.gif

TS asked if Pettis is in his prime. He is, he's only 31. I point out he's not that good, and hence he doesn't have the title.

What do you want from me?

Absolutely nothing.

Just pointing out how full of it you are. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back