let me guess cris cyborg nation

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
you all calling Amanda nunes foot injury as total bs right.

and will keep caling nunes as a scared sissy girl right.

the facts are the fight wont happen cause cris will say it 228 or nothing.

Cris Cyborg nation? The fuck is that? Does it even exist?

giphy.gif

One is a dude, one is a lesbo. I am not interested in watching either.

the group that think nunes is ducking her not the other way around/

How on Earth would it be the other way around? Cyborg has been asking to fight Nunes. Cyborg wants to fight Nunes in Sept., but Nunes won't accept it until December. If anything, Nunes is scared and wants more time to prepare herself. Now I hear about this "foot injury". Haha How convenient.

Also, I am a fan of both...but disappointed with Nunes for being a pussycat instead of LIONESS.

One is a dude, one is a lesbo. I am not interested in watching either.

then congrats on exposing yourself as a bullshit 'fan' of the sport, because they are both pretty damn talented and exciting to watch.

How on Earth would it be the other way around? Cyborg has been asking to fight Nunes. Cyborg wants to fight Nunes in Sept., but Nunes won't accept it until December. If anything, Nunes is scared and wants more time to prepare herself. Now I hear about this "foot injury". Haha How convenient.

Also, I am a fan of both...but disappointed with Nunes for being a pussycat instead of LIONESS.

so you calling nunes faking an injury than.

so far nunes is the only one to sign something that the ufc sent.

enough with the 'scared' nonsense.

at best, fighters make strategic decisions that are in their best interests, because the UFC sure as fuck is looking out for them...'fear' has nothing to do with it.

having said that, it is on the UFC to require champs to defend their titles in a timely matter or to vacate. if someone has (or is claiming) an injury that will keep them out too long, then have an interim title. if they continue to be out and can't meet the interim champ, then they forfeit their title. it should not be complicated.

Back