let me guess cris cyborg nation

then congrats on exposing yourself as a bullshit 'fan' of the sport, because they are both pretty damn talented and exciting to watch.
How am i a bullshit fan? Please explain where SEG told us we had to be fans of Women fighting? I am a hardcore fan from UFC 1. No women were in that event. To be fair, no Women were in at least a hunnit UFC events.

Is that the nation where dudes try to look like girls so they can destroy them in fights?

giphy.gif
You magnificent bastard!

How on Earth would it be the other way around? Cyborg has been asking to fight Nunes. Cyborg wants to fight Nunes in Sept., but Nunes won't accept it until December. If anything, Nunes is scared and wants more time to prepare herself. Now I hear about this "foot injury". Haha How convenient.

Also, I am a fan of both...but disappointed with Nunes for being a pussycat instead of LIONESS.

Don't use logic in this thread bro. The morons will eat you alive

<You11>
Youd get KTFO!

Well, maybe... Idunno. You could be an undiscovered Roy Nelson 2.0XL for all I know.
You are right. I am a 5'8 manlet that weighs a buck fiddy. But i am a black belt with deez hands.

Nunes quickly building an ongoing reputation for suspicious pullouts

You are right. I am a 5'8 manlet that weighs a buck fiddy. But i am a black belt with deez hands.
Just keep Sherdoggin' and you'll see some sick gains on the scale and cholesterol bro. It just takes patience, boredom, and a bacon addiction. Then you see what kind of noise there is to make in the UFC HW division.

How am i a bullshit fan? Please explain where SEG told us we had to be fans of Women fighting? I am a hardcore fan from UFC 1. No women were in that event. To be fair, no Women were in at least a hunnit UFC events.

who cares when women began fighting in the UFC? how is that relevant when evaluating both Cyborg and Nunes as talented and exciting fighters?

sports evolve...deal with it. if you want to claim the depth of talent still isn't there, cool. if you can't find any enjoyment in watching fighters like Cyborg and Nunes, then I stand by my claim that you are a bullshit 'fan' of MMA. you're not. you like SOME aspects of MMA, just like the clowns who find DJ "boring".

so you calling nunes faking an injury than.

so far nunes is the only one to sign something that the ufc sent.

Are you dumb? She has stated she does not want to wait 10 months in between fights. Whether Amanda or anyone else, she wants to fight in September. She said this prior to Amanda saying to do it at 232.

Lol at suggesting Cyborg is ducking anyone.

who cares when women began fighting in the UFC? how is that relevant when evaluating both Cyborg and Nunes as talented and exciting fighters?

sports evolve...deal with it. if you want to claim the depth of talent still isn't there, cool. if you can't find any enjoyment in watching fighters like Cyborg and Nunes, then I stand by my claim that you are a bullshit 'fan' of MMA. you're not. you like SOME aspects of MMA, just like the clowns who find DJ "boring".

Womens sports suck. Wmma sucks. But the top level fighters of each weight class are for sure talented fighters. If i could get rose vs jj or amanda vs valentina every fight id be more excited but thats not the case.

Doesn't make someone a bullshit fan though. Am I a bullshit basketball fan because I think WNBA is hot garbage?

Mind you i watch womens tennis and the obv volleyball

Womens sports suck. Wmma sucks. But the top level fighters of each weight class are for sure talented fighters. If i could get rose vs jj or amanda vs valentina every fight id be more excited but thats not the case.

Doesn't make someone a bullshit fan though. Am I a bullshit basketball fan because I think WNBA is hot garbage?

Mind you i watch womens tennis and the obv volleyball

I didn't say he needed to love all of WMMA...he said he didn't want to watch either of Cyborg or Nunes, which I find to be a ridiculous statement from someone who considers themselves a fan of the sport.

The top women's fights are consistently better than a good number of the men's fights we see.

When Women like Cyborg stop fighting Soccer Moms, i might feel different. But there is no talent In 145 WMMA. Its actually worse then the talent in 125 mens division. I get it, you like to watch MMA regardless of how garbage it is. To each their own. But don't ever question my dedication to REAL MMA.

so you calling nunes faking an injury than.

so far nunes is the only one to sign something that the ufc sent.

Not necessarily faking an injury, but it just all seems very convenient to her plans.

Nunes may have signed, but it was a contract on HER terms. Cyborg would have signed the fight for Sept, but Nunes didn't sign for that now...did she?

Goddamn you're pathetic. Nunes declined the fight at 228. She also screwed up the fight that would have happened July 7th. Nunes also pulled out of a title fight the day of the event and Cyborg is to blame? SMH.

Last edited:
When Women like Cyborg stop fighting Soccer Moms, i might feel different. But there is no talent In 145 WMMA. Its actually worse then the talent in 125 mens division. I get it, you like to watch MMA regardless of how garbage it is. To each their own. But don't ever question my dedication to REAL MMA.

she is going to fight Nunes, not a soccer mom...so what is your excuse now?

given that you also negatively dismissed them as a 'lesbo' and a 'dude', I'd suggest you also have other issues to work out too, mr. bullshit fan.

she is going to fight Nunes, not a soccer mom...so what is your excuse now?

given that you also negatively dismissed them as a 'lesbo' and a 'dude', I'd suggest you also have other issues to work out too, mr. bullshit fan.
She is going to fight a 135lb fighter. Thats my excuse you tool. The bitch walks around 175lbs.

She is going to fight a 135lb fighter. Thats my excuse you tool. The bitch walks around 175lbs.

Nunes cuts plenty to make 135.

such fights are also not a horrible thing when a supremely talented fighter is the one moving up...worked out pretty well for Conor at LW, GSP at MW, and DC at HW.

oh, now she's a 'bitch' too? you really do need to sort your shit out...

So you're a fan of the UFC then and not MMA...right? Cuz women were fighting in MMA for over 2 decades, but I guess since they weren't fighting in the UFC until a few years ago, they don't count to you.

Also, fuck is wrong with you spelling out "hunnit" and "fiddy". Haha It doesn't make you cool and definitely doesn't prove your point any more than the correct spelling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back