Prime Franklin vs prime Weidman - How does it go?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see prime Ace TKOing prime Weidman in the 4th/5th.

Franklin has good wrestling/BJJ and would survive on the ground in round 1. Ace would then take over starting in round 2 using his superior striking, power, and cardio.

Bad match up for the Chris.

Thoughts?

Franklin because Weidman only beats fighters who are out of their prime

I see prime Ace TKOing prime Weidman in the 4th/5th.

Franklin has good wrestling/BJJ and would survive on the ground in round 1. Ace would then take over starting in round 2 using his superior striking, power, and cardio.

Bad match up for the Chris.

Thoughts?

Total BS.
Weidman has great wrestling and control, has great cardio (winning 5 rounder) and has better BJJ than Franklin.

Franklin is a great guy, and I like him as a fighter. But Weidman by sub round 3.

I'm going with Prime Franklin. That dude was no joke.

However Weidman beats out-of-prime Franklin.

Franklin destroys this whale fin. If Xyience...

Toner just pushing his pro-Anderoid agenda. This guy never takes a day off lol.

And Weidman merks Franklin. Almost as bad as he did Anderson

Last edited:
Franklin beats a weak division until Anderson exposed him. Well rounded fighter, but not great at anything. I think the Chris would take it, even though he is slow as ...

Even this current Weidman would bring Franklin to the mat and beat on him.

Franklin was a good jack of all trades back in the day. Weidman is a better jack...With way better wrestling and bjj.

Weidman is lightyears ahead on the ground, and on the feet Franklin has always been overrated. His hands are too slow. Worked against bums but against today's fighters... i dont think so.

Franklin beats a weak division until Anderson exposed him. Well rounded fighter, but not great at anything. I think the Chris would take it, even though he is slow as ...

Can't be slower than Franklin.

Franklin would get violently beat down. One of the most overrated fighters ever. Another American , mid 2000s, ufc hype job.

I think franklin gives wiedman trouble on the feet..he had good boxing skills and threw good variety of combos ..everywhere else ill have to give to weidman if he gets the takedown i think rich gets beat up into giving his back for the sub...although franklin had good gurgel BJJ..id take Serra BJJ over gurgel anyday...so if rich doesnt tko him in the first or second..i see weidman getting done via submission in the later rounds..

Franklin could also submit weidman but hed have to rock him first IMO..

Weidman is lightyears ahead on the ground, and on the feet Franklin has always been overrated. His hands are too slow. Worked against bums but against today's fighters... i dont think so.

LOL, you are doing your usual second degree fighter bashing. You don't even believe that, it's simply to discredit Silva, the true GOAT.

Back